Equestrian Automobile Association 116 members · 102 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

This question came to me a few days ago: what if somebody said “screw game balance” and threw every vehicle and pick-up weapon from the Twisted Metal series (barring the all-around bad weapons from the third and fourth games) into the same setting?

This question was quickly followed by another one: what vehicles would my and other peoples’ MLP OCs drive in a free-for-all battle royale in that setting?

Rules:

- The vehicles must be listed by name on this page; any version is allowed

- The vehicles cannot be changed in any way (exception: 2012’s default vehicle liveries)

-You cannot have more than one of your OCs drive the same version of a vehicle

- If a version of a vehicle has been chosen by a user, it is not off limits to other users

Format:

Driver
Vehicle:

Why (this vehicle):

So have your OCs pick their weapon of choice for Twisted Metal mayhem!

Night Rider
Roadkill (Black)

Why: A good all-rounder that’s a deadly weapon in skilled hands. Perfect for Night’s tastes.

Dawn Rider
Warthog (Black)

Why: Dawn would be sold on the peculiar design alone. The heavy armor and nasty Special Attack (Online version) are just bonuses.

Terra Rose
Road Boat

Why: Terra is a very ingenious mare; this car’s Special Attacks are things that she would design. Also, Axel isn’t suited to her fighting style and her moral standards aren’t low enough to drive Meat Wagon.

Eclipse
Outlaw (2012)

Why: A strong and sturdy brawler. Just like him.

Daboia
Pit Viper (TM1)

Why: I created Daboia with a snake motif. ‘Nuff said.

Orion
Darkside (2012)

Why: Massive size, intimidating looks and incredible power. It’s Orion as a vehicle.

Blitz
Crimson Fury (2012)

Why: Blindingly fast and powerful Specials that encourage aggression. Perfect for her way of fighting.

Plasma Spark
Sweet Tooth (Black)

Why: Plasma’s not a bad guy by any means. He just happens to like things that most find odd, like—for example—an evil-looking ice cream truck that can transform into a mech.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2