Daring Do and Ahuizotl 281 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I've had an idea for a story that involves Ahuizotl searching for some relics. After some writing I thought it might be interesting if these relics where based off of the original Ahuizotl mythology which states that the Ahuizotl would drag its victims into the water to drown where it would eat their eyes, teeth and finger nails.

So I thought it might be cool to have some magical artifacts that were like: The Eye of [Blank], The Tooth of [Blank] and the Nail of [Blank].

Now while name suggestions are fine (I can always come up with them myself), what I really wanted to ask is what magical properties/abilities would be good for these types of artifacts? Obviously I would like for these abilities to be closely themed toward their parts (Eye, Tooth, and Nail) if possible. Though please do have fun while making your suggestions.

Thank you and have a good day. :twilightsmile:

Well, an artifact called the Eye of Whatever would presumably provide something vision-related. Perhaps it could let them see a particular place, or see through another's eyes, or see a place at a different point in time?

No clue on Tooth or Nail-related artifacts though, sorry.

7220276 Admittedly, I have been able to think up some magical abilities for eyes (which is vision related) and nail. Now I just need to figure one out for tooth.

Well that's gonna be the tricky one. Teeth aren't really known for much except biting...though maybe the tooth-related artifact can be used to locate gold?

Look up the Eye of Vecna and the Hand of Vecna from various editions of Dungeons and Dragons. Might be a good piece of inspiration.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5