DaringDash 209 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
FierceRainbow
Group Admin

The forum is getting dead again, guys. So have a thread.

Now we all know why we love these two Pegasi together. We can see how they fit together and what a great pair they are. However, I'm not suggesting that they're perfect. No, every pair has its flaws and this one is no exception. So, discuss: what are the flaws in Daring Do and Rainbow Dash's relationships, and how do they overcome them?

Rainbow's huge ego and Daring's I am a lonerness.

Interesting Question. I would say perhaps the difference in interests. Rainbow lives for flying and going fast and doing tricks, while I see Daring being more sedentary (when not going on adventures). But still, both are risk-taking pegasi, and I don't think this would really be much of a problem. :rainbowlaugh:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Yes, Rainbow does tend to enjoy flying more than Daring. While this isn't currently a problem, that can lead to the major block in all Dash ships. What about when she eventually becomes a wonderbolt?

Eeyup, that's the problem right there.

Btw, what do you think the age difference between daring adn rainbow is?

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Hmm. They look the same age, but then again, all ponies look the same really, with the exception of a few elders like Granny Smith. Can't be sure, really.

I definitely see Daring as older. I mean, she seems a lot more experienced, and has written books, while Rainbow seems...younger? More excitable. In Daring Don't, Daring seemed to have a more tempered outlook. Besides, her mane is grey....:derpytongue2:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

I think that's just down to Rainbow being immature than Daring being older. Daring has been doing the adventure thing for a long time, it would make her less impatient. However, from what he can gather, Rainbow's always been fast-paced with nothing to slow her down.

Anyway, kudos to you for determinedly keeping this flagging group alive...

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

I'm trying. Hopefully it'll be bustling with activity someday. Probably not, but it's nice to hope. I guess I'll just have to keep making threads whenever it starts to die again.

The flaws ?
Uh, I guess RD has to get over her 'idol crush' on Daring Do, to be a more mature lover rather than an awkward stalker... :unsuresweetie:
But this is part of the reason why I love the ship :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12