Trixie is the Greatest Pony 1,109 members · 1,481 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hi Everypony!
I'm writing fanfics of straight couples for MLP and I want to know what straight ships are the for Trixie?

Thanks

The same ones there are for any other female character.

Trixie x any male character.

I'm not being glib, pick one and there's probably a picture/story/comic/askblog of it.

Popular Candidates: Cheese Sand-which, Prince Blueblood, Dusk Shine, Sombra, Big Mac, Shining Armor, Flash Sentry, Spike.

Frankie2
Group Admin

The most common straight ship I see with Trixie is Trixie x Blueblood. I waiting for someone to actually finish a Trixie x Braeburn story.

TrixieMac. So funny

Trixie / Blueblood and Trixie / Big Mac seem to be the most common.
I did see some Trixie / Cheese Sandwich too.

>Posting this in all the character groups

lel

Crow sums is up. Straight shipping is just like non-straight shipping, take existing cues, and work on the reasoning that it could happen.

Trixie? Much as we love her... she has... two show appearances, a background role in the comics (Edit: And that one where she's vaguely important), and a story where she's an antagonist again. Oh, and her human counterpart has as many appearances, and possibly a more major role, than the pony. :applejackunsure: Taking over the town while possessed with a dark artifact versus extended appearances in a movie.... eh.

Give her some background, flesh out the partner you want to pair her with, and make with :coolphoto: DA MAGIKZ.

I... don't get 'shipping her with Blueblood. Unlike him, she's not an asshole. Trixie may be a jerk, but she's nowhere near as bad as he was in his single appearance.

4428685 Think to all the Chrysalis' shippings, it's not required to be at the same level of 'assholeness' to be shipped with someone. :raritywink:
In the case of Trixie/Blueblood, the funny thing is to put togheter two self-centred personalities, probably unable to adapt themself to the other even for one bit.

4430192 I sorta get it... but it still baffles me. Then again I don't get it with Chrysalis either. ;)

4430243 In reality all Trixie's shippings seems somewhat weird to me. Of all the mares we see in the show, she seems to me the least intersted in love affairs.

Yush.

I love Trixie. I love shipping. But the life of the wandering circus hobo does not make for the greatest starts for romance. I can get a bit in a Twixie mode (though less these days, since there isn't any real possibility of rivalry anymore), but my Trixie headspace apparently has little room for love.

It's like the het-shippers are all morons or something.

"Hurrr durr, tab A in slot B only. I can't remember the ones with the penors, someone make me a list please."

Wow, harsh. :pinkiegasp:
I don't like het-ships either, but I wouldn't call the people that do morons.:trixieshiftright:

I'm not calling all het shippers morons. I'm making an observation that morons who happen to be het shippers can't seem to figure out how to remember the few male ponies/etc. in the material we're all fans of. It's simile. Hyperbole. In the same ballpark family as sarcasm.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16