Advertise Here! 80 members · 467 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Sunset Shimmer is a new person now. But her change doesn't erase her past cruelty, and the proof of that is a troubled boy standing on the roof of CHS, ready to jump. Sunset must reverse her bullying past and set things right, with help from Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash.

Meanwhile, the boy thinks back to his foolish attempts to better himself through romance—and remembers being rejected by the five most perfect girls in school. He must learn that love doesn't work that way, and that he has a life worth living—and Sunset must help him remember that before it's too late.

STILL currently my best-rated story!

PRAISE FOR “ONE MORE DANCE”

Wonderful. I've waited for this fic for a long time, and it's everything I wanted and more. Deserves a fav for sure.

-- DerpyMuffin7

This is intense Its really well written, Im looking forward to seeing where you take this.

I love this Story. I wish there was a way to Rate every chapter.

oh well Ill just leave supporting comments instead.

This story is... well... saying very well done doesn't do it justice and saying its fantastic doesn't fit with the mood. Hmmm I love this story Im hooked I cant wait for another chapter. I really don't understand why this doesn't get more attention.

There are a lot of fics out there that touch on depression but most of them clearly have no idea how depression actually feels or how it can come about, This is on the other hand is very well done, I can completely understand why Dac felt the way he did.

Well done :twilightsmile:

-- mycarhasaMoustache

Touching stuff, really is... The ways Dac "rationalises" his pain & attempt at suicide are shockingly accurate in their portrayal . . . it can be insurmountably difficult to take even mere compliments for granted when you're so continually put down & in a foul mood when surrounded by said people, let alone in a suicidal state

-- crashandcortex

It's a good story. It puts a lot of things into perspective.

-- PattonsArmy

The story is getting deeper and deeper to the character than the other fic's I've read

-- ronn2x

Wow...just wow. This is one heck of a good story thus far and I honestly hope you continue with this a little longer, and I wish I found your stuff a lot sooner. That poetry was from you? I like to write poetry myself (although I don't think I'm really that good.) Your words composed were really deep and I know very well what Dac means. I thought you did an excellent job at the characterisation of everyone and the pacing to this story is just right.

-- -Frost

Damn! This is deeper than Neon Genesis Evagalion!

-- NovaNexus

I applaud you sir, you have made me shock-stricken.....whatever, great fic man tugged meh heart strings.

-- The ScapeGoat

Wow. Just...wow. You managed to do, with this story, something that I'm hoping to do over the course of a short series. I feel so...outclassed.

I'm still going to be writing my stuff, mind you, but still, I can't help but see some similarities between Dac and my own OC, Quiver Quill. That said, Dac's got the more impressive name, and I think they'll find themselves in similar (but different) places.

Well done, wordsmith. You've earned another follower this night.

-- EchoWing

Wow. This was definitely enough to get my attention. You elicited soo much shock from me just from Sunset's bullying alone. Looking forward to the other chapters.

Wow. This was a great story all the way through. You definitely get my upvote and favorite. :yay:

-- SapphireWings999

I must say, the praise this story has been receiving is all well-earned. It truly had heart, and treated the theme of suicide respectfully and knowingly. I applaud you. :pinkiesmile:
But critical formalities aside, this story really inspired me to pay tribute to it. If I ever write something that focuses on the same subject, you'll get full recognition. (It is... very likely a story of sorts might come up.) Have a good one, and keep on writing, improving, and inspiring! :twilightsmile:

-- Pree Spunky

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1