Mayor Mare 48 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I have to admit something. I love mayor mare's character! She's rally awesome in ever bit she's ever been in but she's one of those background characters that never gets any attention!

Heck, Cherry Jubilee was in one episode and never seen again and yet she's more recognized than the mayor of a fricking town! Mayor Mare even had a comic dedicated to her! I really wish more fics would recognize her. T.T

So now I've come to the decision that My story Trixie Secretary Extraordinaire! shall fence forth become a series dedicated to helping four main groups! OCs, Mayor Mare, Maud, and of course Trixie! But mostly to raise awareness for mayor mare. I shall start by posting this picture I drew yesterday while raging about this.

Comment posted by zalla661 deleted May 29th, 2015

Sorry it took so long to respond. I made my response but forgot to mark you for it. :twilightsheepish:

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know. There is so little about her, yet I find her character has a certain charm to her. Sometimes i wonder why she's so popular versus mayor mare. I think she's a nice character but I really wish these ponies, Jubilee included, would get more recognition later down the line. So, to answer your question I do like her but I feel there's not enough about her to actually warrant a definitive answer currently.

Though I find the character to be an interesting enigma. Honestly I rarely read any fics about her either. Do you have any to recommend?

4419123 YAY! New group for the unrecognized and unloved! :heart::scootangel::heart:

I know how you feel. Mayor Mare needs more love and it's a shame that there's not a lot of stories about her. :applecry:

4422011 Well I am endeavoring to make her more famous through my story Trixie Secretary Extraordinaire! She and Trixie work together and is the secondary role character, to Trixie that is. :raritywink: I plan to make more stories with her in it once I finish a few others. I'm also trying to make a icon for the group.

Plus the drawing I made for this thread with her and Maud. I have a thing for older women and ponies being with younger adults.

Mayor Mare is bae.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9