Brony Discussion Center 116 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Greetings my fellow discussion Ponies!

On this Thread I have a very intresting topic, a Royal Family Tree.
Currently there is only known of 4 princess and 2 princes (yes blueblood counts...)
But what is the actual relation?
In the Gala episode it is mentioned the Prince Blueblood is Celestia's NEPHEW..
Now I'm no genetics professor, BUT I'm pretty sure if Princess Celestia had a nephew that would mean either Twilight has news to tell, Luna met somepony on the moon, or Cadence is quick-to-the-chase with Shining Armour. From Bluebloods character I'm pretty sure its Luna...

Now what the question of the thread is, where did Blueblood come from and whereabouts of the King and Queen of Equestria? Also what are some of your theories on possible relations for the tree.
-CD

Actually, Blueblood is Celestia's nephew, not cousin.

As I recall, Word of Faust is that Blueblood's nephew status is actually more along the lines of "distant family tree connection 50 generations back."

Oh, my bad on Blueblood being Celestia's nephew, not cousin. All the same, that would mean a past family of Celestia's and Luna's, which leads back to questions on whereabouts of King and Queen of Equestria. I have heard names of Queen Eternity and King Infinity, and that they now control the Cosmic Universe, but from my searching nothing backs this up and many others have far beyond theories. Any comments?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4