Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Got a headcanon? Post it below.

2311724 There used to be a group called the Progress committee. It consisted entirely of alicorns.They helped Celestia with ruling and writing laws that she couldn’t be bothered with. Now the laws weren’t bad, but the problem was, that they were written in such a way that they included everypony — Celestia included. She tried to reason with them, to exclude her from the law, since half of what she did was against it, but they failed to see her reasoning. She then expanded her argument by threatened to to scorch every living thing in Equestria with eternal day. They backed up a bit after that, but secretly started to raise an army against her. They underestimated her connections, though. All those, that they recruited mysteriously disappeared over night. So did half of the progress committee. The rest managed to escape. She tried to get the rest of them by using the Sun to scorch everything outside of the castle walls. But then Luna, her own sister that she speared, despite being a part of Progress committee escaped her captivity and eclipsed Celestia Sun with her Moon for days. She got her eventually, but by that time the rest of the alicorns were far gone. After she banished her she also vilified her among the pony population.”

Luna’s sacrifice for the Progress committee was even greater than she realised. She was the only one in that generation, that could change size just by willing it. It took changli — Progress committee half a millennium to progress to that level with artificial selection program. To this day they value her sacrifice, but she will never be accepted back to the hive. She’s part of the obsolete generation now.

Luna has similar respect for them. That’s why she didn’t fight them when they tried to invade Canterlot.

2311724 I got a head cannon idea.

This story idea, which I have no title for atm, will center on how Celestia, Luna, and their older brother, who needs a name, came to their positions of power and how their brother waged war against Celestia for tricking him into wardening Tartarus.

This story is inspired by the Greek story of how Zeus claimed his power and tricked Hades into ruling the underworld. I just need a title and a name for the brother. Also this story shall have Fausticorn in it.

2311724 In the episode where Spike tears up Ponyville (Secret of my Excess), the reason Celestia didn't get involved was because she was taking a massive dump. :moustache: I have simplistic reasoning.

3304250 With Celestia, never getting involved, I now have suspicions of her having a chronic problem with her excretions.

3304250 I can accept that. You do wonder what the fuck she's doing in a major crisis situation that apparently needs to be solved by six teenage girls with dangerous magical artifacts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6