The Character Creation and Writing Academy 140 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello, lovely people.
First off, I'd like to say that the premise of this group seems incredibly helpful and well-catered to peoples' needs. It's always great to know that there are people somewhere that can help you with an aspect of your stories, teaching you how to become a better writer in the process. Kudos.
Secondly, I'm just here to say that I added my stories to the "request review" folder. Since I am practically brand new to writing (only 3 months in, and I don't just mean fanfiction but I mean anything at all), it'd be swell if someone (or more than one someone) could tell me if my characters are doing well, and what I can improve on them with.
Of course, one of them is fairly lengthy, and there are others in line, so I'm not expecting immediate attention. Hell, I'll be happy and surprised if anyone gives me a go, even after a few weeks or more.
Thanks for anyone who pays this thread attention! :scootangel:

P.S. I hope this doesn't count as self-promotion too badly! I just really want some opinions on my characters. Of course, if this thread is breaking rules, feel free to delete it, ban me whatever...

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

No need for threads asking, if a story is added to the requests folder one of our helpers will get round to it.

I see. Thanks for the clarification, I'll be a good boy.
BTW, I can see this group quickly growing in the near future.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3