The Hero... Sunset Shimmer??? 971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

What if the world sunset shimmer ended up was a bit more like world of yu yu hakusho? What if much like yusuke urameshi that sunset shimmer was killed in an accident while trying save someone. What if this sunset shimmer became a spirit detective and what journeys would lay in wait for sunset. I am a big fan of yu yu hakusho and after finding few crossover fics involving it and yu yu hakusho it got to me thinking. What if Sunset Shimmer was the yusuke urameshi of her world and learned utilized spirit energy and had to fight demons, ghost, and supernatural in order to protect earth? I like to hear some of your thoughts on matter. ^^

Already read first two chapters, I think be interesting though if sunset shimmer did become a spirit detective and what kind of powers and abilities she would unlock on her journey.

it would be a good story

Who would you think take kuwabara place? I think hiei and kurama are still their. Unless someone else takes their place as well.

Would you change it up by incorporating her friends

kuwabara - rainbow dash
hiei - ???
kurama - aplejack?

I may unsure, I mean in place of kuwabara I could see rainbow dash or applejack as closest to kuwabara. Though unsure what abilities they would have compared to kuwabara and their pony counterparts. In yu yu Hakusho hiei was a former enemy that became rival and ally to yusuke. So if we had to use someone replace hiei it might be sombra or chrysalis as closest to demon you can get.

I'm no writer but I do love to discuss such story ideas.

Someone taking place of hiei would have to be a villain and then reformed and rival for sunset. Only two species that easily past as demons I could think of is chrysalis or sombra. Chrysalis would be interesting choice in my opinion as not only shapeshifter but wield powerful green flames andbe a telepath, and possibly illusion style spells.

it could be Aria

Well it doesn’t have to be a carbon copy you could do it where her friends get powers. With the kuwabara stand in you do tempest shadow and or discord

Why aria and what ability would she wield? Also would you use the same villians from yu yu ha,usho for sunset or would you prefer using villians from mlp moodfied for this type of scenario? Though probably some originals too as well. Since you got four saint beast, random hiei, kurama, and that one ogre, then demon triad, tugoro brothers, various oppenants from dark tournament, the rogue spirit detective and his lakcies. Unsure If I would have the demon world arc included.

I see, kind try make it its own universe. I still see king yemma, koenma, botan, and the one ogre in there. Unsure about genkai. Lol cause I love her attitude and her giving sunset hard time in training.

So this a list i made and i would love to help what you think. Take in mind i haven't gotten very far. Probally have to modify it a bit but thought list some main characters and main villain's in yu yu hakusho and possible candidate to take their place.

Main Cast
Yusuke Urameshi=Sunset Shimmer
Kuwabara=Applejack
Kurama=???
Hiei=???
Genkai=Zecora

Secondary Cast: (For this was thinking keeping some same character from original yu yu hakusho)
Botan=???
King Emma=???
Koenma=???
Jorge=???
Kazuma=Big Mac
Yukina=???

Protagonist:
Gouki=???
Saint Beast=???
The Triad=???
Toguro Brothers=???
Toguro=???
Black Black Club=???
Sensie=???

I thought zecora could be good genkai as many see her as martial artist and she could be good teacher for susnet to harness the spirit energy that humans have deep in them. Thought applejack be good placement for kuwabara and then in turn big mac could take place of kuwabara sister.

Botan=Derpy Hooves
King Emma=Dragon Lord Torch
Gouki=Tirek
The Triad=Shadowbolts
Black Black Club=King Sombra

im guessing that ember be koenma?

it could work

true, i know it would be exact clone of yu yu hakusho as anything goes. ^^ Where think queen chrysalis and discord would fit in

Yeah well you could start it with sunset investigating into the changeling plot in taking over important positions in canterlot

I can see changeling bein a demon race

Yeah how about putting sombra make him former human king who used demonic magic in attempt to bring back his lover and found out that she was reincarnated into a twilight sparkle.

mmm sombra be like togura or raizen? sorry for long response. im off and on fimfiction sometimes

Well I was thinking he be his own character but in the yu yu hakusho setting. But arisen would be a good comparison

Could be, it doesnt have to be carbon cut out of yu yu hakusho. Could be like fallot questria where in a way be its own unique universe with character being different than main mlp, equestria girls, and yu yu hakusho universe.

One thing i do imagine that the characters of this fic idea would have more realistic skin coloring than equestria girls, with the two in equestria girls being one few places in this alternate world that have odd pony names. Where rest of the world uses regular human names for most part. I think their been few equestria girls fics that touched that, where the town sunset is in and few others closet to its proximity use weird names that sound like something from cartoon show. ^^

Awesome yeah i'm curious what powers the character would posse

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26