TF/TG 2,251 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I just posted A Deer Named John to the group after posting Spot of Tea, Change for Me! previously and I was wondering about future posts regarding any more stories related to them.

These first two are definitely TF/TG as the transformations happen within them, but the future stories are either not going to have the transformations in them or might not have the TG element to meet the group requirement.

However, they will still be telling stories of those transformed in the first two stories, of which, three of the five characters are TF/TG, and will quite often relate to those three handling the changes that have happened to them from a TG perspective as well as a TF one.

As such, the question I ask is this: Do I post these future stories here still so long as they are about the characters dealing with the aftereffects of their changes or not unless there is an actual 'on screen' TF/TG transformation moment?

Thanks for any guidance,

Tael.

My opinion: If there's not transformation in the stories, I wouldn't add them. Do, however, make sure that the stories have the sequels clearly linked in the description, so that people interested in continuing can find them.

That's the way I was leaning, though the sequel links idea is a good one. Thanks.

Was truly unsure and is part of why I still send any story with elements I'm unsure about the rating for to moderation. Always best to ask first.

7037805 7037830

Maybe we should have a folder for that tip of story

After-math of TF/TG

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4