Twilight Sparkle Protection Agency 213 members · 374 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

"Love and tolerate" may be dead given what much of the brony fandom has become nowadays, but I guess it doesn't have to be around here. So, this a group dedicated to 'protecting' Twilight Sparkle, yes? All right then, let's round up some thoughts on how we feel about her being a princess. She earned her wings, right?

5295595 Yeah, and although there have been a few bumps along the way as she is still learning like anypony, I think Twilight deserves her title.

5295595 Yes. It might have been a bit rushed, but yeah, she's definitely earned them.

5295817 Rushed, yes. Maybe a little. Forced? No. ...At least to me, it didn't feel forced.

5295820 No, she was practically destined to be a Princess. I think because the show was meant to end at season three, they decided to give her the title already. I like who she becomes, but perhaps it was too early in the series, even though the show was meant to end. Season 4 finale would've been good, at least for me :twilightblush:

5295827 I personally think the show should have ended after Season 3. Twilight's "journey" was over and she's technically the central character... at least, from how I saw it. Things wrapped up on a positive note, Twilight would have necessary guidance, and... well... I just though three seasons was good enough.

5295838 Very true...I have a soft spot for season four, but it's seasons 1-3 that just felt more natural, and more focused on the show itself and less on the Bronies.

5295595 Yes, there's no doubt about that.

5295595 She's the most overpowered pony of all, so if anyone was to become a princess, it would be her. Okay, maybe Tirek, also.

5295911 I sort of disagree on 'overpowered', but please don't get me started on Tirek, PLEASE!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10