We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 79 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 79

2408124 Oooookay then. I'm not sure if it's the kind of thing that interests me (just looks like a run-of-the-mill popcorn flick) but if I see it playing in Equestria, I'll give it a shot. I think Blaze likes those movies more than I do.

It's giant robots beating the living hell out of Kaiju.

You really can't get more awesome than that.

2408218 Yep, that sounds like a typical popcorn flick to me. Just an action-packed blockbuster that doesn't have much of a plot, but it takes you on a wild ride. No offense, but if I want that kind of adrenaline rush, I can always fly through Ghastly Gorge. I dunno, maybe I'll take Blaze to see it. Like I said, she loves that kind of stuff.

Well, it introduces a concept about the Kaiju I've never seen before, so it actually does have a neat plot.

2408271 Um, I never even heard of a Kaiju. I haven't seen the movie yet, and already it's lost me.

2410264 What, you mean like a dragon or a wyvern?

Think Godzilla. Here's the trailer:

2410460 Yeah, they still look like a bunch of dragons to me. Maybe Blaze wouldn't like this movie. She had a, pretty bad experience with dragons. Still, for a popcorn flick, I suppose it doesn't look half bad. I'm assuming it takes place in that alternate dimension where everyone's a dressed monkey, because that's the only reason I can think of as to why this matter wasn't handled by the Element Bearers or something.

Well, Homo Sapiens is...

(Five days later.)

... And that, my friend, is my analysis of Homo Sapiens.

(Let's just say I told her everything about humanity.)

2410483 Yeah, I know what they are. I read the report from the Crystal Empire. Of course, said report kept referring to them as dressed monkeys, so I'm a little dubious as to its accuracy. Thanks for clearing up some of the inconsistencies.

You're welcome. I mean, if you need to learn about war history, particularly Second World War history, I'm a reachable source.

what would you do for a klondike bar?

2549562 That depends. If Soarin' is offering it to me, I'd exchange it for a pie. If Fleetfoot is offering it to me, I'd let her beat me at the next Wonderbolt Derby. If Surprise is offering it to me, I'd go on a pranking spree with her (which normally isn't allowed). If Blaze is offering it to me, I'd say "forget it" and just go to the store. Little sisters are tricky like that.

Wonderbolts Academy: The New Class

Summer Breeze, a Pegasi and potential new recruit for the new class of Wonderbolts.

Spitfire,

Any thoughts on who you think this new class of Wonderbolts recruits will make the cut?

I have my sisters and some of my friends who are considering enrolling in the Wonderbolts training program and I wanted to see what you look for in a potential Wonderbolt?

2672501 I've mentioned this before, but I don't think it would hurt to bring it up again. In order to get into the Wonderbolt Academy, you need three things: Demonstrated above-average flying ability (we're not looking for perfection at this point), a firm grasp of Equestrian meteorology, and the willingness to protect Equestria's borders and the ponies therein. However, that's just to get into the academy. From there, either myself or one of my fellow Wonderbolts will put you through your paces and see if you have what it takes to fly with the best of the best.

Keep in mind that nopony goes to the academy and comes out a full-fledged Wonderbolt. If your performance in the academy meets our expectations, you become a cadet (first class or second class, depending on if you're a lead pony or a wingpony). Once you live up to your full potential as a cadet, then, and only then, will you be able to call yourself a Wonderbolt.

Hey, Spitfire? Do you actually spit fire? Oh, and is it true that you have a crush on Soarin? R.D has some competition.

This thread died literally a year and a half ago...

Really? Oh, how embarrassing. I brought it up again.

Yeah, look at the date on the comment you replied to.

83w 2d

Heh, heh, eh heh. Wow, I'm stupid. :twilightblush:

Haha, we all have made that mistake before.

I guess. I've got to leave now. Catch you later?

Heh, maybe I'll see ya around.

4484712 Y'know, part of me is actually tempted to respond to this as Spitfire, but the moment appears to have passed. :twilightsheepish:

Yeah, pretty much all of the Ask Threads in this group are dead. It's a shame, because I really had a lot of fun with it. However, if I may indulge in some self-promotion, I am writing an Ask Fic right now starring General Firefly. If you're still into asking characters questions, I invite you to give it a look-see. :twilightsmile:

Oye, I might take a look as well!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 79