We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

So yeah... ask me stuff!

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Hi Blue Skies! I'm Applebuck. I run this group. Want to be friends?

-Applebuck

Umm, sure I guess! I'm not used to having friends, so I'd be happy to!

2156339 What is your cutie mark?

So far, a blank flank.

2156378 Ah. Hope you get your cutie mark soon.

hey there, Blue Skies! I'm Mythic Spell. and question, do you think there is such a thing as the multiverse?

-Well, that's kinda obvious, Mythic. Nihai, and I are from other universes.-

~yes, but that's because Mythic and I decided you try to pull other beings from other dimensions.~

how about you both be quiet? Dache, Misconduct, I was asking a question!

Well... I haven't learned about that in school yet... It may be better to ask Twilight.

okay, Will do! different quesion, then. What do ypu think of video games?

what do you think of them? are they interesting to you? and which type of game do you play?

Oh! Button Mash has invited me to go play video games with him.

cool. Have fun if you go. Video games are a fun way to pass the time. I'm a gamer, but Mostly I play things like Call of Duty

I think I will! Ponyville's a very nice place! I'm glad we moved here from Baltimare. I'm not being bullied (as much). And 2156346, you guys have any tips if I go?

Yeah, Ponyville is really peaceful. I'm still trying to adjust to Pinkie's ability to break the fourth wall.

I know, right! It's freaky. It scared me the first time she did it.

yup, the first time I saw her do it was when she saw my friend Dachande. He's a member of an alien species known as "Yautja". anyway, she saw him and started talking about Xenomorphs, humans, and a bunch of other things I didn't understand.

Wow. Must have been very uncomfortable.

kinda, he mostly lives in the everfree. His species is centered around hunting for honor.

Comment posted by CutieMarkCrusaders deleted Nov 25th, 2013

HI, I am Little Horn. I'm a classmate of Blue Skies and a fellow unicorn/blank blank filly!

Pinkie Pie showed up to my new home in Ponyville with the Welcome Wagon, a cake, and an invitation to a party at Sugar Cube Corner. I met Blue Skies there and we've been friends ever since.

I also like to hang out with Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. I met the Mane 6 through the Crusaders and Rarity made me my own Crusader Cloak. It's like Sweetie Belle's, since we are about the same size.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24