We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40
CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Which one of you saved Cherry Berry in the hot air balloon when you first showed up?

Well, it was Twilight's idea silly! But I forget. Did they have wings or a horn? Ooh! Ooh! It was me! It was me!

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

How do ya know it wasn't Applejack?

Well hey there, sis! I honestly have to say I can't remember. It could've been me, but we had been too busy planning our next move to worry about our last one. And it's been a while- WHY AREN'T YOU IN YOUR ROOM? You're in time out for taking the laptop- remember?

Oh, AJ! Cut her a little slack! She's just a filly! Fun! Fun! Fun!

What was that, Pinkie?

Oh, nothing!

I got nothin. random question time!

true or false: this statement is false.

Ooh! Ooh! I got it! Black Snooty! Black Snooty!

I have no idea what black snooty is, but okay! :moustache:

And that's not a question! That's a statement, as you yourself stated. Therefore, this time, I will NOT stay up all night trying to find the answer to a supposed "question" whose answer doesn't exist! Much less the question itself.

Oh dear, Pinkie just provided you will a random answer to the random (non-)question! SWEETIE BELLE! WHERE ARE MY CURLERS??? Ah yes, at least Twilight won't be staying up all night because of a silly statement this time! And as for last time... let's not mention last time.

no, the question exists, it's just redundant. True or False quesions are still questions, Twi. you're right about it not having an answer, as either answer will make it the opposite. True will make it false, but in turn will make it true, which will put it back at false, and so on.

As you stated, it's a statement.

but I said "true or false" first. the statement was part of the question.

moving on, why did you all choose that design for the costume? it's cool and all, but kinda reminds me a bit too much of a Slenderfied Batman.

Do you have any weaknesses, like kryptonite, or gamma radiation, or belly rubs?
If you say "llew od eram" out loud, do you get banished to your home dimension?

2152285 You guys got the idea of the Mysterious Mare Do Well from Batmare, didn't you?!

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I didn't even know we had a laptop, AJ!
Yeah! We found this computer in Twilight's library; SHH! DON'T TELL HER!
Somepony asked us how we had a computer in the ask us stuff thread.

Then, maybe you should have included A QUESTION MARK???

Don't worry, dear. Twilight's just upset she missed the train to Canterlot last week.

Well, Pinkie is addicted to sweets, so we take all the jobs by Sugarcube Corner.

So THAT'S why I didn't get to go save Mrs. Cake from the fire!

And don't have Twilight take a mission by a bookstore. After she saves the day, she'll be at the store in full costume, lickety split. And we don't want ponies to think she's the Mare Do Well now, do we?

It was just a small peek!

I WILL NOT SAVE A HIDEOUS PONY.

...Except to make them beautiful!!! :raritystarry:

I'm so scared!

Rainbow joined us after the... issue was taken care of.

I have no issues! I'm totally awesome!

:twilightangry2: Rainbow...

Okay, okay, I might have a bit of a humility problem.

That computer is a laptop, and you should have ASKED Twilight.

Asked me what?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

No it ain't sis! You've never seen it! It ain't a laptop! Don't tell twilight!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Well no, actually. We got the idea from Rainbow, from one night, she was telling the story of a "super-awesome-superhero, who one day noticed a dark shape watching her. She turned around and- There! A mysterious dark night, in a hat, surprising Daring Do so much that she failed her mission! The stranger saved the pedestrians instead." I guess it could be Batmare...

Well, that's not exactly what I said...

I was giving you PROPER GRAMMER.

And I was soooooo excited about dressing up! It was like NIGHTMARE NIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN!!! Only this time, I hadn't lost a bet that meant I had to dress up as a chicken. I was planning to be a cupcake, but...

And Mayor Mare gave us the name, remember?

I designed the costumes, myself. Of course, the television was on, and it might have been Batmare...

:facehoof: Rarity, I could hear your yell of "INSPIRATIONAL!" from the other side of town!

Hee hee....

I did get it from Batmare, I admit it- I had Robin as my sidekick!

I admit it- WE GOT (this is so much fun!) IT from BATMARE!

:twilightblush::fluttershyouch::ajsleepy::raritydespair::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

You found my old laptop? Oh, I was wondering where that went! You girls may have it- I've obviously got a new one, otherwise we wouldn't be here!

Fine. You can keep the laptop.

Well dear, I designed it, from let's just say "a spark of inspiration".

"INSPIRATIONAL!", remember?

I might have gotten the design from a certain Batmare show on that night...

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

It ain't a laptop!!!!
Thanks, Twilight!

Technically, Applejack, it isn't. Sorry!

Fine. You win.

Sweetie Belle, and about my curlers? :duck:

(And may I please also do 2 more "Ask"s?)

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

( I had a whole story line going already in my ask us stuff thread so seriously its not a laptop, ok?)

I borrowed them, sis. Sorry! We are still using them. Can I give them back tomorrow?

What can you possibly want with my curlers? My mane is going to become straight! This is the. Worst. Possible. Thing!

(Blue Skies, my OC, and Diamond Dogs, and I guess Twilight.)

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

You want to do Ask threads for your OC, Diamond Dogs, and Twilight? Is this correct?
-Applebuck

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Ok I'll put you down as all of these!

(:yay: I'll bring up my other three!)

(Any more questions?)

2152285 Um, hello. Octavia here. Listen, I know this is going to sound rather, crazy, but hear me out. Some madman is aiming to kill the performers at this year's Manehattan Music Festival (including me), and there's an odd costumed pony named the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well thwarting his plans. Would any of you ponies know anything about that by any chance?

Nope, sorry. Interesting, though. Maybe that publisher had gotten back to me...

What, Twilight?

Oh nothing. I just wrote a book about the Mysterious Mare Do Well, and they may have published it, and the letter back may have gotten lost in the mail...

And actually, I may have something to do with it...

Comment posted by CutieMarkCrusaders deleted Nov 25th, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40