Filly Funtasia 62 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

How long until a Filly Funtasia crossover clopfic is made? How many words will it be? And, will it be any good?

I'm giving it a week, 1000-1500 words long, and puke-tastic. 50$ down on the table in under a second.

It depends. If the chosen one sees this group, the speed will be much increased. If not, I'd give it a week and a half, 3300-3800 words, and it'll suck, even if I liked clop already.

I'll make it as soon as I have sufficient information with which to work.

sufficient information

Twilight secretly kidnaps Prince Willow after hearing about how these 'other worldly ponies' has gifts to share, but Equestrians can only obtain them through sexual intercourse with the fillies. Without the other princess's approval, or perhaps even after they said no, Twilight tests this theory out, seduces the prince once he's in her personal bed chambers, and fucks his filly brains to mush.

Now, why can't you simply pull that off?:rainbowhuh:

>Inb4 you go with this and you make it work, too

1. In my headcanon, they're all female.
2. Selbi says they're a German line, so I was thinking I would have Crystalia or whatever it's called invade Equestria for lebensraum. Then Twilight has to pleasure the evil Fillykommandant in her quarters.

2206118 Makes total sense, and hot as fuck. I would probably cum twice before I was ever even hard.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6