Filly Funtasia 62 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I just had this thought; I don't know if it's a good idea, but is anyone up for an "exquisite corpse"-esque fic, like Ponemurdered?

I'm thinking the main guideline would be to try to incorporate at least one scene or shot from one of the promos in each author's section - bonus points if we end up accidentally repeating a certain scene several times over the course of the story; double bonus points if the context is completely different each time. And we can make each bit as silly or as serious as we wish, whether or not to include Ponies and/or shipping is entirely optional, and being obtuse to make life difficult for the next author in line is encouraged. Who's with me? :rainbowdetermined2:

3655375 I have no idea if this will even work considering how few of our kind there are around here, but I'd be up for it. Let's see where this rabbit hole goes :ajsmug:

Are crazy ridiculous headcanons allowed? Like Morgan/Xenia being really, really short?

3665529 Indeed, that could be a problem, but I guess we'll see. :pinkiecrazy:

Sure, why not?

And are... sudden crossovers spontaneously appearing out of nowhere allowed...?

3665566 I don't see why not...

3665648 Alright then (I'll hold back on those, just so you know), now all we need is a third person(?).

3665662 Alright. And yeah, at least one more, though ideally we'd have more than that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7