Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

You heard the title right, it's time to make something like them
You can take one or more scene (One must be the ending) and tell what should have happened. Just for the lolz.

I can think of better endings but I'll need to change the story, and story may suit a game or series better.

Twilight gets hit with the fireball, then wakes up back in the crystal empire (yes yes I'm actually going THAT route :facehoof:. You know a story is completely unsalvageable when you have to resort to THAT Cliche :twilightangry2:.) realizes it's all a dream, then remarks to herself just how stupid everyone was in the dream and just how stupid this high school thing is blah blah.

Twilight checks the time, and realizes that it's just a few minutes before the events would happen. So she gets up, goes to the portal, creates a giant energy hammer, and smashes the thing to pieces thus denying sunset shitter the chance to ever start EQG. Then she goes back to bed, credits roll.

... Yeah it's not much better, but honestly, when you have a story and premise this stupid, you're not going to get much out of just editing the ending. It's like trying to make a sculpture out of cow manure. No matter how you shape it, it's still going to be one ugly pile of shit.

The conflict should have been something like this (Skip to about 2:07:00 and go to about 2:30:00)

That would have been good no EoH deus ex machina bullsh*t just Twilight and Sunset talking it would have been so much better and would have shown the audience that Twilight has really grown as a character, and Sunsets redemption would have made more sense. But no just Rainbows and now you're a friend. I question the ability of the writers.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

In my version: Twilight decide to go and end the prom thing. Then
Twilight Sparkle: Well, that was fun, girls, but no i have to go.
Spike: Ehm Twy?
TS: Yes?
Spike: I think that the portal has closed
TS: What!?
Spike: Mmmmmaybe deciding to end the dance was not that great of a idea
TS: Maybe but i guess that Equestria could easely handle themselfs quite well, even without the elements;
Spike: Really what if something bad happen?
TS: Oh come on Spike, what could possible go wrong?

30 moons later
Twilight gets to the portal.
TS: Here, see Spike, everything is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyek!
The Crystal empire is in ruins, there are a lot of corpses and explosions as far as the eye can see.
Spike: What could possible go wrong, im i right?
TS: What the hell happened here!?
Suddenly Rarity comes out from an hideout.
Rarity: Twilight!
TS: Rarity, what happened, where is everypony?
Rarity: OH IT WAS HORRIBLE TWILY. FIRST YOU DIDN'T CAME OUT FROM THE PORTAL, THEN SUDDENLY AN ARMY OF GIGANTIC TRIPOID ROBOTS WHO MAKE THEMSELF CALL REAPERS CAME AND STARTED TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP, THEN FROM THE SEAS AN OTHER PORTAL WAS OPENED AND FROM SUCH PORTAL IT CAME TROUGH AN ARMY OF GIANT MONSTERS. THEN THE FORCES OF DIABLO UNLEASHED A POWERFUL ATTACK, AND THEN A HUGE ENTITY THAT DEVOURS PLANET HAS APPEARED AND IS GOING TO EAT THE WHOLE PLANET... but im sure that you have a good reason for your delay and im also confident that you're gonna save, right?
TS: :twilightoops: Oooooh, right, sure, no problem, i just have to goes back into the other dimension to get the crown
Rarity: But isn't what your wearing?
TS: Nope, this is only a fake.
Rarity: Ah ok, im gonna wait you here :raritywink:;
TS: Spike?
But Spike has been devoured by a baby monster of the size of a house.
TS: Oh whatever.
Twilight goes into the portal
Rarity: Is a good thing that we have such wonderful friends, who is so loyal to her original friends than she would never waste time with such important thing :raritystarry: .
Hours pass.
Rarity: Im sure that she is just using the bathroom. Oh hi Galactus, how is goi...
Planet get eated.
The end.

How about Flash Sentry is the villain and turns out to be a changeling(not like that stupid Chrysalis.) and has been feeding on Sunset but grow tired of her because of her personalty. He almost obsesses over Twilight when she(and her friends) arrive and makes Sunset jealous. at the end I'm think of him either getting ran over or crush by rumble. And humans and ponies say goodbye and head him and Twilight punches Flash in the face. the end

Comment posted by rylasasin deleted Nov 28th, 2013

Okay here's a more serious attempt at a better ending.

(Warning: may contain traces of Dragonball Z-ness)

Okay, so we start of the same way we normally do. Twilight wins prom, spike gets kidnapped, etc. (except this time she explains how she'll destroy the portal with the hammer and twilight doubts it for a while) toss around the crown sunset gets its demon transform giant fireball EOH asspull blah blah blah de fucking blah. I'll grant them this since this is long enough without having to go through those.

However, this time when the Twilight and co shoot the rainbow beam of doom at sunset, Sunset says "I DON'T THINK SO!!" And shoots her own power beam to counter it. The two beams meet and lock in the center, forming an energy clash. At first, neither side seem to gain the advantage, with the center point moving back and forth, however eventually Twilight and co gain the upper hand.

Looking around, Sunset shouts at her two minions. "Don't just stand there you imbeciles! GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME!!" They fly up next to her, start their own beams which merge with Sunset's, making hers larger. Twilight and co start to lose.

Flash to the equestria main 6 who are watching in on a special spell luna's keeping up that's attached to the portal (they aren't in the dark this time.) They express worry and cheer her on from their side, urging Twilight not to give up, reminding her of the friends she have on the other side.

Somehow this reaches Twilight, who has a newfound strength. She yells and the rainbow beam gets bigger, overtaking Sunset's beam and shifting the clash in the Main 6's favor.

Sunset begins to panic, looking around as the rainbow beam closes in. Suddenly she gets a grin, and says "You know what the good thing is about having minions? You can always SACRIFICE THEM!!" The teenage-zombies then look up and a thin chain of green energy comes out of their mouths, connecting it to Sunset and Co. Their beam gets bigger and bigger and starts overtaking Twilight and co's again very easily.

"Looks like that so-called unlocked power of yours isn't all it's cracked up to be, is it girls? Too bad you don't have the real thing!" Sunset taunts as the beam grows closer to the Main 6...

Back in Equestria. The main 5 decide they can no longer sit by and watch. They dawn their elements and get ready. Celestia and Luna try to stop them again repeating what they said earlier, and Rainbow responds by saying "What? And that's somehow preferable to watching Twilight, our friend, YOUR STUDENT, die right in front of our eyes?" (Yes I have them say "die". Normally you could say kids film not supposed to bring death in blah blah. But I figure since we already had Sunset trying to kill them with the fireball, we might as well.)
Celestia is taken aback, as Rainbow charges in. The rest of the main 5 look at each other, and rarity and applejack go in next, followed by pinkie. Fluttershy looks at Celestia and Luna. Celestia looks away, and Luna gives her a look that says 'You might as well.' Before fluttershy joins the main 6 on the other side of the portal.

Cut back to twilight, who is on the verge of losing it when she suddenly looks to her left and sees two rainbow dashs sitting there, one pony one human.
"Rainbow dash, what are you doing?" She says. Rainbow (human) looks at her, and is about to say something when pony Rainbow cuts in and says "Sorry Twilight, but I wasn't about to let my best friend get beaten by THIS creep!", taking Rainbow (human) by surprise.
The rest of the main 5 (in pony form... it's the elements etc) come in, and float up to their counterparts. High School applejack looks to her right, says "What in tarnation?!" which Pony applejack says "No time to explain sugahcube." Pony Rarity says "You'll just have to trust us, darling." as the others take their positions next to their EQG counterparts. The EQ Main 5 nod towards each other knowingly.

At first Sunset is arrogant and yells "Aww how touching. Your real friends on the other side came to die with you!" (or something like that). However Twilight responds that all her friends beside her, she's unbeatable. The elements activate, and they let out even more energy, quickly putting the struggle back in their favor. By now the whole ground is starting to shake, cracks appear in the ground and on the school.

Sunset is once again on the losing end as the clash point is less than a foot away from her. Desperate, she yells below "Give me more power, you worthless minions!!" she pulls even more energy out of the teenagers, slowing gaining the upper hand again. However, the teens seem to be getting sicker and paler as she sucks more and more life force out of them. Twilight notices how sick Flash looks (like he's on the verge of death) and yells at sunset to stop this, saying that if she keeps this up the teenagers will die. Sunset laughs and yells "You think these worthless zombies mean ANYTHING to me?! Oh please. I will gladly let every single one of them wither away into nothing just to stop you. After all that's all I planned on using them for anyway."
"WHAT?!" Twilight shouts.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong impression earlier. You thought they were going to my invasion army, weren't you? HA HA HA HA no. That would be rather silly, wouldn't it?! Equestria getting invaded by a bunch of teenagers that couldn't even walk straight let alone fight. Like I would rely on such a weak "army?" Please. I don't need an army to take down Celestia. I just need power. That's all these worthless animals are: Life energy to be manipulated and sucked dry for energy when needed." The beam gets closer to Twilight. "I was going to use them to destroy Celestia, but I've changed my mind. I'll sacrifice them, and every single worthless person in this backwater world if I have to, if it means beating you and your pathetic friends into the dirt!!" Her beam gets bigger as it nears Twilight and friends. "Speaking of which, I'd worry about yourselves if I was you." She cranks it up one more time, the beam lock getting dangerously close to twilight and friends at this point. "You don't have much time left, princess. At least you'll have your friends with you. How pathetically touching."

Twilight apologizes to her friends for failing them, all of them, who comfort her and tell her that it's not her fault. She tries to get them to abandon her while she still can, to go through the portal and attempt another defense, but they refuse, saying that they wouldn't abandon their friend. Twilight protests saying that they'll die, but they all know that, and Rainbow says that if they had to go out, they couldn't think of a better end than this. To go out together as friends, applejack adds.

"How Touching." Sunset remarks before screaming. "SAY GOODBYE, SPARKLE!!!"

Suddenly, she's hit with another smaller purple disk on the back. Sunset looks up to where it came from. Her expression is angry, then turns to shocked as she sees who it is (but we don't). She says "WHAT?! YOU? BUT... HOW?!" from the unseen newcomer.

Rainbow (either one) yells to Twilight Sparke "NOWS OUR CHANCE!!!" Twilight and friends scream as loud as they can, putting their all into one giant push. Their beam grows so big that it's literally the size of the combined main 6, and it overtakes sunset completely.

The beam consumes Sunset, snips and snails, dissolving their wings, tail, and other non-human features and (seemingly) destroying them. The beam itself flies into the sky, off the earth, and is show flying into space.

Meanwhile, back on the ground, Twilight and friends land, looking around. Pony rarity says "wow we really did a number on this place, didn't we?" EQ Rarity says "Indeed. What a mess."

At first they wonder whether Sunset and Co actually died. Twilight doubts it, saying that the elements of harmony can never kill. But she quickly says that then again the elements of harmony would never allow sunset to transform like that, so they might have acted differently.

"No, I get the feeling she is very much alive."

They all look to where the voice comes from. A foot comes into view, which pans up to reveal....

Well I'll leave that to you. (I've had several ideas. EQ Twilight Sparkle seems to fit the best, but you could also have Spike (having him transformed back into a dragon or even better into a pony-person as a result.), EQ/Pony Shining Armor, Pony Luna (charges in after them.) etc. Even Human Sunset Shimmer is a plausable idea. However for the rest of this, I'm going to assume it's... EQG Twilight Sparkle.)

The school slowly comes to (their necrosis wearing off once their stolen energy was returned to them upon Sunset's defeat.) Principal celestia does her thing. (Pony Rainbow remarks at how silly she looks and her lower station, but Pony Applejack shuts her up.) She sadly says that the dance is off due to all the damage, to which flash responds "forget the dance, I'm happy enough to just be alive!" Everyone agrees.

For the last few minutes, you have the Pony Main 6 visiting with the EQ Main 6, sharing stories, giggles, etc, rainbow challenging her pony self to a short soccer game, etc. (No dance this time. The school is way too heavily damaged.) Then all 6 leave to pony world.

Also a scene with the newcomer.

If it's Twilight, The two twilight's chat it up. It's revealed that Twilight transformed when everyone else did (also connected to the elements and all that.) and flew all the way from her town to see what was going on. When she saw, she at first was too scared to act. But then she shot the beam out of fear and a sense of connection to the pony twilight sparkle or something like that. She also reveals that she was slated to transfer to this very school the following week. "What a way to start out the school year, huh?"

Meanwhile the pony main 6 come back happy, but quickly find a less-than-happy celestia standing there. At first she berates them for charging in, against her orders, reminding them of what she told them. She then smiles and says that if they hadn't, the world wouldn't have survived at all, and equestria would have undoubtedly followed. They did the right thing even when Celestia thought otherwise. She tells Twilight just how fortunate she is to have such loyal friends that would go so far as to even disobey celestia for her sake, and remarks that she learned that even royalty can be very very wrong from time to time.

That's the end of the movie (no flash sentry at the end.) Credits roll...

... But at the end of the credits we get a small scene in a thick woods. three figures are walking through it. One of the figures reveals itself to be snips, one to be snails, and the other to be Sunset. They look ragged. Sunset swears revenge on twilight sparkle... as soon as she gets out of this forest.

So what have we accomplished here? Well...

- The ending is turned from a quick asspull into an epic confrontation.
- We bring out the real villain in sunset. Both in terms of power and ruthlessness.
- The Pony Main 5 are no longer totally useless and actually play a part now. Plus they get to meet the main 5.
- Introduction of Human Twilight Sparkle (my chosen version anyway).
- Sunset's teenage army is now justified (though it does turn far more grimdark. They aren't just zombies, they're power sources.)
- No pointless dance.
- No Flash Sentry ending.
- No quick conversion.
- Sets up Sunset Shimmer to return as a villain.

(How do I keep forgetting to use the reply button?!)

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2260474 This is soooooooo good (i would say awesome, but i think that is old).
The only nitpick is that it should be a more funny thread, but your ending is still good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9