Ace Attorney: Equestrian Division 158 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 90 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 90

2632750 really? when? or you talking about the Joe Darke killings?

...Have you ever read Cupcakes?

HOLD IT!
I thought you said you were a psycho. If that's true, then why is it that some cannibalism makes you shudder?

2632998 *I look at you blankly and then get a demonic grin that would make grown men scream*
you really wanna know hahahahahaha

*confidently stretches arms in the air* I doubt that you've seen, heard, read, or even thought things scarier than what I've done.

2633026 hahaha you must not know what I've been through

Then give your testimony.

2633056 okay
-Witness testimony
-My life-
-I was once a normal guy like
-But then something happened turning me into a hitman
-That day drove me to insanity and it was great
-I eventually started multitasking
-And now here we are

HOLD IT!

What happened?

*Slams foot on the ground* Witness! This is the crux of your entire testimony! I demand details!

2636978 fine I was once doing what I usually do but then I was attacked by two assassins that I killed with ease, want to hear more?

Yes. If you could amend your testimony to include the specific details causing your insanity.

2636995 ok. two years after I became an assassin and frankly... I sucked but then "he" approached me

HOLD IT!
Witness. I would like for you to take a look back and remember exactly what happened when. After all, in your testimony you have these three lines

-I was once a normal guy like

-That day drove me to insanity and it was great

However, you just stated that you'd been an assassin for at least two years. Now let me ask you, what kind of normal person is an assassin!? Furthermore, who is this he person that you're talking about? And lastly, what exactly caused you to go insane? I demand a new testimony that answers all these questions.

2637070 to answer your first question I was an ordinary guy at the age of sixteen when I was attacked after that I waited 2 years and became an assassin. As for your second question "He" was my mentor adn for your third question shut your trap and let me finish... mate

I didn't interrupt you just now.

Then answer the third question already.

2637127 all in due time it will be answered at the end of my story

*Infuriated Pose* Then- Then get to it already!

2637142 allright I was in a tavern drowning my sorrows then an assassin called hired gun approached me and asked me to be his student and desperate I accepted

Witness. I'm going to ask one more time for a testimony. I want to have all your details included. I want all the information from the source of your insanity to the level of your insanity. If you can not tell me everything, you will be considered an attention whore and your testimony will become invalid. So either you tell me everything at once, or I'll have you arrested for disruption of court.

2637169 *I throw a razor playing card at you and goes right above your head*
maybe if you shut your trap for once I can finish now how about you be quiet boy!

*says nothing*

2637188 good now anyway.
He approached me and I became his student in assassination.
He trained and I became what I am in terms of skill.
Then he stabbed in the back so I blew up the school where I was taught with him in it
And he didn't die and he escaped!
That drove me to insanity because I was denied my revenged and...
He would probably hurt other people.
also I have a voice in my head named Jeffrey if you wondering how crazy I am

Then he stabbed in the back so I blew up the school where I was taught with him in it

HOLD IT!
Why did he stab you in the back?

2637218 Because I was his better and he didn't want competition

But if he didn't want competition, why did he start a school for assassins in the first place?

2637234 old bastard didn't think he train someone to be better than him... what an idiot

He would probably hurt other people.

HOLD IT!

Wouldn't that leave a trail?

Comment posted by Court Jester - GameLord deleted Jan 26th, 2014

2637265 The guys was as hard to find as a hay in a needle stack

though yours is good and funny, i think I've already said this but, using an item to help with a breakdown usually needs to be from the start, or when they start using that item when they're sweating.
Good Example: Adrian was holding her glasses when she was sweating, her breakout was glasses breaking.

Bad Example:Sonata was sweating when she randomly breaks a pencil out of nowhere

3081154 thanks for the advice but my character has the items on his person

My Breakdown: I clench my headphones very tightly, mumbling "No......I was told-I mean I saw- I saw him do it!" I begin clenching my headphones harder. "ISAWHIMISAWHIMISAWHIMISAWHIMISAWHIMISAWHIMISAWHIMISAWHIM!!!!!!!" I hit the volume button by accident, causing an extremely loud noise. Nonetheless, I keep yelling I SAW HIM even as I begin to lose consciousness. "I...saw him...I saw....him.....I...I..." I collapse from the sound, crashing to the ground as my headphones fly up into the air. They land on the witness stand, spin around a bit, then fall off, right onto my face.

Single Army's Breakdown: She stares at the ground, mumbling "So what if I hid evidence.... So what if I killed him....." Her face snaps up, bearing expression that would make Discord unnerved. "YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME! I'M A ONE MARE ARMY! I'M A HERO OF EQUESTRIA!" She slams the witness stand, yelling "I'M A HERO! I'M A HERO I'M A HERO I'M A HERO!" Punctuating each HERO with a slam. She slams the stand with all her strength, and a sickening crack is heard. Instead of the stand, it turns out Single Army broke her leg. She collapses, and one of the arrows from her crossbow flies up into the air, and heads straight for Single Army........But it's blunt and it bounces off her face.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 90