Ace Attorney: Equestrian Division 158 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So, I've looked into the newest PW:AA game release, dai gyakuten saiban naruhodō ryūnosuke no bōken. Thing is, I don't see any mention or any kind of leaks for a western/English release. Does anyone know anything about it?

4676510 It's a prequel, and localization will depend on:
1. Game sales
2. Critic/fan reaction
3. How much money Capcom has when it's all over and done with.

4676510 its crapcom... they won't release it... and if they do they will do it in year 2020 or something... ( or we will have to wait for unofficial translated rom sometime in the future... YES I'm looking at you investigation 2.)

Okay, I understand money is a key factor in this but would it cost them as much to put it up in the Nintendo E-shop? It would be at a reduced price but I think ace attorney fans would go nuts over it. Heck, look at Dual Destinies and the Professor Layton crossover. They both did reasonably well.

4677329 You also have to take into account how much it costs to make the games and pay the translation teams. If Dual Destinies costed (hypothetically) 10,000$ including the translation team, if they only made 11,000, they wouldn't have enough money to begin production on a new game.

4677329 Because really, Capcom doesn't care about AA as much as say Street Fighter.
They'd be rich if Nintendo weren't cheap assholes who refused to allow Phoenix into Smash.

I'm not aware of the whole Nintendo situation. Does the company have some kind of poor management or something? I'm honestly asking here.

4678607 NOT really... OK they are having trouble with whole Wii U situation and how it is selling poorly compared to its competitors like PlayStation 4 and X box one... BUT on the hand-held 3DS is doing well...

As for me Considering poor management skill of Crapcom and how POORLY Crapcom is doing recently... I just don't see this game coming to west ANYTIME soon.

4678607 Kind of. Basically, when Capcom suits asked to be in Smash, they offered three characters: Ryu, Mega Man, and Wright. Nintendo took Ryu and Mega Man, but refused Wright because they wanted Chuck Greene and Dante. Seriously.

Okay, now I'm even more confused because I haven't played Smash in a while. Is there some kind of underlying message in all of that I'm missing, Cynical Brony?

That sucks.

4681079 Crapcom like Konami ISN'T doing TOO WELL at the moment... compared to gaints like Sony/Nintendo... They are having trouble fitting in this new 21st century and is infamous for doing crap that pisses off gamers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11