Headcanon Discussion group. 94 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Let me start from the beginning.:ajsmug:

In the start there was, as Equestria canon says, the three tribes, and after a lot of mumbo-jumbo they get to make Equestria. And after a jump of unimportant details it becomes ruled by the princess named Celestia.

That is history everypony is told in school. And there was no issue with it by anypony. Even Twilight never thinks of it, not even a little. I shall someday come back to talk about Equestrian innocence and stupidity, but that is not today. But where I'm going about is the seriously ominous feel that everything was thought about something greater, and no, I'm not going for a Celestia tyran or Luna tyran theory here. They are the very valuable peons here.

Today is conspiracy time.:pinkiecrazy:

Now there's many headcanons that I sustain that combine into this conspiracy thought, so I need to pass through all of them before I get to the big one. Sorry.:fluttershbad:

I'll show each in a small :Tittle of headcanon: on each. Or if you want to read the full Headcanon I made this thread for without explaining all involved, Ctrl+f (“Headcanon - Conspiracy”).

:Headcanon - Starswirl's Spell:

Now, many believe that in the last episode of season three the spell Starswirl was making was to find a way for one to fulfill their own destiny, but could never do it because the only way to fulfill your own destiny is with friendship. That's how Twilight helped the others to get back to and find theirs, and that's how the rest of her friends helped her to fulfill her destiny of becoming an alicorn, very very cool, thank you again for explaining that.

Now this is a possibility, like many others. But I go for the wako interesting one I have thought out with a good friend of mine Mr. Stargazer.:pinkiecrazy:

What if the moment Twilight set off the spell, it didn't activate and turned havoc into ponyville. But, actually, deactivate the previous one?

Now, wait, hold on your torches and spikes I am into something here.

The destiny of the six was combined after an espectacular thing happened to a little filly living in cloudsdale. Achieving a speed that not even herself could achieve until many years later, and that time one of her best friends was about to die, her very adult self that had is trully many times bigger, stronger, and with more control over all that makes herself on the age comparison.

You listen to that, and if you haven't seen the episodes yourself that prove it you would believe I'm completely nuts and would be beating me into a pulp and sending me into an asylum this very moment. But you are not, because you like me, and you want to know what the hell I'm talking about.:scootangel:

What I am saying is that the power that made the little Rainbow achieve such a feat that not even her older self could achieve unless shit had gone bad came from somewhere, and from where you ask? But from Twilight Sparkle of course now my-- Ouch, please, let me finish, I have images!

"My cutie mark is the same as it's always been, ever since that day my horn's magic pulled me all the way to a desert, and I only survived by forcibly making it rain."

"Ever since I got knocked out during a race in Cloudsdale and only survived by falling on a bunch of butterflies, my cutie mark has been steering me toward a career in animal control."

"Ever since I fell off that cloud and my whole class laughed at me, it's been my destiny to act as comic relief."

"I was stuck in Manehattan, homesick, then I heard the Oranges mention that the owner of the Carousel Boutique was looking for an apprentice."

"I've worked at Sweet Apples Acre most of my life. They needed an extra farmhand, and for various reasons I always ended up being the only pony available."

The destiny of each of the main 'five' here was changed completely because Rainbow didn't achieve her Rainingboom (Yes, I know I'm a terrible punner) so each of their destinies was overwritten into making so that everything we saw on the episode that most concluded was because of Twilight's reading the spell and screwing everything up.

But I beg to differ. Headcannonly of course.

What? What about Twilight? Oh, right, why is she missing if I said that they were all into this by magic all powerful unifying them through giving an explosion of density change in the past? Think about it.

Twilight, bookworm to the end. True she passed the test to enter by a spur of magic caused by the startle-- or something more --of Rainbow Dash's fast personality. But this is still a school integration, instead of being a one shot moment like the rest, this is actually repeatable, and again, she's still designed to magic by her nature.

But the thing I'm saying here is that the show still happened, but they had different cutie marks because of it. The 'present' still happened, they still found the elements, they still became friends, they still passed through many adventures, but-- based on headcanon completely --because they were not fulfilled on their designed this:

Was never going to happen. So, in the premise of the first issue I was talking about, the conspiracy. Whoever wanted this spell and Twilight to be disintegrated and then transformed into an alicorn had this in mind. I mean seriously, listen to this spell once more:

"From one to another, another to one. A mark of one's destiny singled out alone, fulfilled."
— Star Swirl the Bearded's unfinished spell

"From all of us together, together we are friends. With the marks of our destinies made one, there is magic without end."
— Twilight's revision of Starswirl the Bearded’s spell

You see the difference in purpose here right? It has nothing to do with the first making of the spell, which was to change destiny, but the spell made by Twilight has granted power based off friendship establishing their relationship into a bond that is fixed by magic.

And I also want to point out for no motive WHATSOEVER that screwing with time is not something new here.

Now let's see what happened...

Everyday I'm shuffling.

So to conclude it, this headcanon states that Starswirl for his own purposes was trying to change destinies. For whatever reason. And what Twilight did was ensure that all her friends fulfilled the best possible destinies, and only once they were assured on the timeline this:

But this is barely one side of the plate of things that happened, there's another.

:Headcanon - The NOT knowing of everything by Celestia and Luna:

That this is a tough one, since it has so much into it and many things to consider. But I'm nuts here and you are very violent people so I shall pass it with evidence! Headcanon at the end of course.

Stop being entertained by Discord's awesome and go to-> 1:50

"We have discovered the only means we can defeat Discord and free the citizens of Equestria. Even without these elements the tree of harmony will possess a powerful magic. As long as that magic remains it will continue to control and contain all that grows here."

:Mini Headcanon - Cutie Marks are from the Tree of Harmony:

:trixieshiftleft:

:trixieshiftright:

Nothing else to see here. It speaks for itself. So many cities all build on a place where the tree inheres control, and we are not even assured that the tree has only the range of the everfree, this could be bigger than shown, but again, just a headcanon.:twilightblush:

Now, level with me for a moment and let's say that Celestia and Luna are not over powerful gods that have omni-sapience nor omni-potence nor omni-presence. Then I ask you reader, how did they get the knowledge of all this? Because as I can hear, it sounds that she read it off a book, or was taught by something, someone.

But that's the thing about thinking that, it's all in the realm of the unknown. That's why this is headcanon. hurrah.:pinkiecrazy:

Now this idea didn't just come from here, it came from many decisions made on the future, or should I say passed because of episode order? Oh, screw it.

Specifcally, keeping the elements in such a place instead of giving them back.

There's many reasons for this, headcanon reasons, as there's never given one directly or truly. We know that it came from the tree, but why are they not giving them back. What other purpose would they have from taking them? The Tree is down a couple of stairs for goodness sake, why not give it back?

And you know what I thought of the why?

Hellooooooo nurse-- I mean, Nightmare Moon.

Luna turned Nightmare due to the 'nightmare forces'. Look it up, it's a 'thing'.

Yes, I am blaming Nightmare Moon on this, just to add spice to the headcanon.

Nightmare Forces.

But the difference here from what is said in the comics was that the corruption began before and on that fateful day she was driven into that jealousy without thinking, she tuned into our lovable Nightmare Moon. Because, as you can see on this video:

She raises the moon as she told she would do and the Nightmare Forces gave her power. Becoming one with her.

The transformation came from an outside source, and based on this transformation the 'Nightmare Forces' is pretty good canon material.

Yes, I just said that they kept the elements in such a place because Celestia was preparing for Nightmare Moon, right? WRONG. What I'm saying is that Celestia and Luna, after they were told of the 'way to defeat Discord' were told to 'keep the elements to defeat any other great evil that is to appear'. The second was never canonly said of course.

Now, in THIS SPECIFIC HEADCANON I'm speaking of this being a planned strategy by something higher, knowing that Luna would be corrupted she told Celestia to hide the elements under the castle for anything that comes and threatens the world. Which came to the banishing.

Now this drew me into yet ANOTHER headcanon for its complete mastery and creation. Something that happened before Discord by the way, headcanon of course.

:Headcanon - The reason of the fall of Sombra:

What I am saying here is that whoever is in that higher chair is telling Celestia and Luna where to go and what to do. Look at the next for example.

I want you to understand what she said, based on what I already said of her involvement and the video.

"I'm sorry I-- I thought I studied. uh I don't think there's anything on any of my books--"

"There wouldn't be. Few remember it ever existed at all. Even my knowledge of the empire is limited."

"What I do know is that it contains a powerful magic."

Wouldn't she know more about the place if it was heard from another for any other reason other than talking about the powerful magic?

At 0:50

"He was ultimately overthrown, turned to shadow. And banished to the ice of the arctic north."

Don't you love that she doesn't specify, who? Let's take another looksy.

Obviously Batman and Robin.

They seem familiar to any princessy you know, right? No? Sorry, I didn't know you were blind.:fluttershysad:

"But not before he was able to put a curse upon the empire, a curse that caused it to vanish into thin air."

Basically, they tried to obtain that one powerful magic that they were told about, but because Sombra is not the kind to share, he sealed his kingdom away from the princess grasp.

And then there's something extra in the video.

:Mini Headcanon - Alicorns are actually evil but there are some exceptions:

At 1:19

"If hatred and fear take hold"

Does it seem familiar to those who watch season 4 episode 1?

"turn a bottle white with alicorn magic"

Alicorn magic is based off hatred and fear... yeah, that's for later.

But what is this higher power, what does it want to achieve? Well I have no clue. But let me expand on things shall we?

:Headcanon - Motive:

Damn it Celestia and Luna, your behinds are making it hard to compare!

The elements have changed, and for what reason this could be? What strange and twisted thing could ever be achieved by this?

You knew this was coming, don't you dare lie.

But well, that comes all down to it. The elements were needed to be placed back for the mistery to appear, but what it is you ask? Well, I have no idea. But whatever it is, someone passed through a HELL of a plan to make it happen. Because there's to many coincidental bull to be called something not controlled by a higher power or a puppeteer.

:Mini Headcanon - The book:

Could this book be the vessel from which the knowledge is passed? Because even if it's said to be from Starswirl, we actually don't know. I mean, look at that bottom image. Why are you staring at it in such a way, it has already been used. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING!

:Mini Headcanon - Starswirl's research:

Starswirl's main goal was trying to find a way to go against this overpowered will. For all to control their own destiny, for things not to be set on stone by a higher power that plays with everything for a goal that IT wants.

:Headcanon - Conspiracy:

It first met Celestia and Luna in whichever place it was. (Not specified, but it would be good to know or think of something) They want to defeat Discord and free the land of Equestria. The knowledgeable thing tells of a great old artifact that is held on the Crystal Empire, said to control and contain all that grew there, the crystals.

Setout to find this, Celestia and Luna find the kingdom governed by a King. They plead to use the artifact to defeat their Discord. The plea being a good of fashion laser to the face that was to actually kill you but because of your magic you transformed into shadow and came out unharmed. But Celestia and Luna were not new to protective magic, after trying so hard to learn of their own ways to defeat Discord they knew of many ways to seal others for long periods of time.

Sombra, being a sore loser, on his capturing placed a curse for the realm to be always with him, which included the seala couple of ponies placed on him. So much for it being only Sombra that made disappeared the empire. All headcanon of course.

After the failure they search for the being again, or learned of the tree of harmony before but didn't consider it because of the side effects that it may of caused. That is why Luna looked so unsure of taking them from the tree.

WIth elements of their pack they headed on to defeat Discord, with already established results.

Elements on pack they moved back to give it back to the tree they took it from, but were stopped by whoever told them of the tree in the first place. (This headcanon also works as if Celestia planned this part, but it's all in the realm of possibility) Saying to be safer and better to simply live close by with the elements on a safeguard which only they could open.

Then jealousy came, Nightmare Forces came with it.

Nightmare Forces may have had plans that threatened whoever was helping Celestia and Luna, giving it a reason to tell Celestia of where to hide the elements before the castle was build upon it. The thing could even be the one that made Celestia and Luna into alicorns in the first place, but that's for another day. Luna found no issue with Celestia only knowing the elements location at the beginning and the corruption and emotional base of thinking on the path to Nightmare Moon made impossible to even consider the possibility of the elements as a threat.

With Luna gone and Celestia on depression whoever was on fourth of thinking tried its best to find a way to explode the trees true potential, or whatever was it that it had hid inside of it. The Chest.

Comes the present, quite some years in the past, a special unicorn is born. One with the destiny of having the cutie mark of the tree of harmony. The only pony able to unlock its true potential.

But of course the tree is not only formed by her, but other five that were granted the mark that handled each of the parts of the tree, it was beautiful to see how the tree controlled its environment to obtain a fresh delivery of elements into its source. Canterlot, Cloudale, Ponyville and Pinkamena’s farm was close by. Six born respectfully and the whole place controlled to be of one way so everything could be just right.

But there was a problem.

Charity wasn't completely of its own, having parts of devotion in it. Compassion wasn't complete as well, affected by optimism. And so devotion with compassion, integrity with charity and optimism with integrity.

The destinies they were placed on before the spell, as seen up in Headcanon - Starswirl's Spell

Charity is Generosity. Compassion is Kindness. Devotion is Loyalty. Integrity is Honesty. Optimism is Laughter. And Leadership is Magic

It wasn't complete. But the being wasn't done.

The existence of all being controlled by a powerful puppeteer didn't escape everypony's eyes. Starswirl the Bearded saw of this, and tried everything in his power to find a way out of it. Amniomorphic spells didn't release those off its grasp, creating more than 200 spells and he still couldn't find a way to set free, he even tried time travel and it failed. But once he was on his final Spell, the one he was assured would due to set all free of their set destined and show that all could choose their own path. The elimination of the cutie marks created by the tree of harmony, he stopped.

Never said why, never told how, never mentioned again.

Then Celestia sends a mysterious book to Twilight, a book from Starswirl, a pony that has never given up after 200 spells, his unfinished masterpiece, which I could say honestly that he died before finishing, sorry but you only hear, unfinished masterpiece when the author died before finishing.:fluttershyouch:

Twilight sets off the spell and based on the way time works, which is a loop that needs to be made whole to be created, this means that Twilight's journey to '''fix''' the spell was done before to make Twilight start the journey to '''fix''' the spell. Just like in "About time".

Discord is not in the likes of having things so in control, so in the suppoused 'harmony'. All destinies on the leach. But who would care?

The elements are now placed in the way the tree requires them to be. Especifically Twilight, because she had no especial thing that conected them all as a whole, sure she knew them all but they knew each other even before Twilight comming along. So now the thing that shows she has a connection to the others as a center is her Alicorn transformation. (Look at all the elements before on the flashbacks, the element of 'magic' is withhold on the center, to represent the connection to all. Alicorn.)

And the tree, already waste of energy calls for the elements to be returned once more. As Discord's plan to stop them about thousands of years ago is sent into motion.

You've already seen the action. Just left to see is what is to happen once the chest is open. Will it destroy this headcanon completely, or shall it make it whole by giving reason for all this madness. Is the being ready to take the contents just lurking in the shadows? Is the being inside the chest? Is the tree the being? Is Celestia the incredible mastermind behind it all? Is it all Discord just messng with everything for fun?

We shall see.

But yes, conspiracy done and many headcanons given into the group to be destroyed like a chicken in a pound. :raritydespair:

But well it's a headcanon, and many others were made before for it to exist. Thanks for reading you violent people. Started to write this the moment I joined 4h, 31m ago.:twilightblush:

Sometimes its fun to wear a tinfoil hat.

I'm wearing a Santa hat.

Silver out!

I want to hug you. Best headcanon ever! For this, you're getting my follow! :pinkiehappy:

Jioplip
Group Admin

2319044 I... Um...

What?

I understand some of what you're saying, and it sounds really intriguing, but I can't understand a lot of the information being presented here.

Tell me what and I'll do my best to simplify and then edit for the future to never be missunderstood.:twilightsheepish:

Sorry.:facehoof:

Jioplip
Group Admin

2319555 Well, some of the phrasings are just...

The destinies they were placed on before the spell, as seen up.

I don't know what to make of that.

Done the Element that centers on the representation does as planned and is given the correct arrangement of the Elements that compose the tree, making the elements true and giving Twilight, the center element, her ascension from just another crystal like the others to one with spikes and on the center of each. (Look at all the elements before on the flashbacks, the element of 'magic' is withhold on the center to represent the connection to all. Alicorn.)

I'm not even sure what that is.

Sombra, being a sore loser, on his capturing placed the realm to be always with him, which included the seal. So much for it being Sombra that disappeared the empire. All headcanon of course.

Um, I thought this part indicated that Sombra DID curse the Empire, but then at the end it implies he... didn't?

I'm just not sure what the conspiracy is, or what this part means:

Charity wasn't completely of its own, having parts of devotion in it. Compassion wasn't complete as well, affected by optimism. And so devotion with compassion, integrity with charity and optimism with integrity.

Oh those are quite simple.:twilightblush:

'The destinies they were placed on before the spell, as seen up' was cut short, it's suppoused to have...

The destinies they were placed on before the spell, as seen up in Headcanon - Starswirl's Spell

Done the Element that centers on the representation does as planned and is given the correct arrangement of the Elements that compose the tree, making the elements true and giving Twilight, the center element, her ascension from just another crystal like the others to one with spikes and on the center of each. (Look at all the elements before on the flashbacks, the element of 'magic' is withhold on the center to represent the connection to all. Alicorn.)

The elements are now placed in the way the tree requires them to be. Especifically Twilight, because she had no especial thing that conected them all as a whole, sure she knew them all but they knew each other even before Twilight comming along. So now the thing that shows she has a connection to the others as a center is her Alicorn transformation. (Look at all the elements before on the flashbacks, the element of 'magic' is withhold on the center, to represent the connection to all. Alicorn.)

Sombra, being a sore loser, on his capturing placed the realm to be always with him, which included the seal. So much for it being Sombra that disappeared the empire. All headcanon of course.

Hmm, I see what you mean, I can see how it can be understood that way. Well, up to chage it.

Sombra, being a sore loser, on his capturing placed a curse for the realm to be always with him, which included the seal a couple of ponies placed on him. So much for it being only Sombra that disappeared the empire. All headcanon of course.

I placed this:

Charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, Leadership
Generosity, Kindness, Loyalty, Honesty, Laughter and Magic.

And with the beginning showing some changing on others jobs:

Rarity changed with Rainbow, "Charity wasn't completely of its own, having parts of devotion in it." Charity being Generosity and Devotion being Loyalty. And so on, you should understand by now.

Well, off to add these. Thanks for the help.:ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8