Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 53

4592803 You know that feeling when you're waiting for a taxi to take you to the airport? You check again if you have your passport, you check the list if you forgot something, you go see if everything is turned off in the apartment. You keep doing things, because you fear there's something that you're forgetting.

That's how I feel about life in general. The feeling that something is amiss drives me to do things. I try to fight it by fixing and minimizing things around me. I'm not sure if the world around me is the problem, though, so I sometimes write and see what comes out. My writing is a reflection of parts of me. It allows me to delve deeper within myself.

This feeling of mine is also getting stronger with time. I can't even watch TV or play video games anymore. It's like trying to read a fun book before the exam. You can't really enjoy it because you don't feel that the book is important in that situation. You'd rather do nothing before the exam then allow yourself to have fun.

TL;DR: I'm doing non-fun things in order to distract myself. When I'm to tired to do anything, I prefer doing nothing rather than allowing myself to have fun.

Kind of a stupid question, but how old are you?

Do you sometimes feel like crying for seemingly no reason in particular?

Also, what brought you to MLP and it's fandom?

~Melly~

PS. I thought you were English since you had good grammer. Lol, though some English people still need English class.

Kind of a stupid question, but how old are you?

Do you sometimes feel like crying for seemingly no reason in particular?

All the time.

Also, what brought you to MLP and it's fandom?

I have a blog about that. In short, I fell in love with the show, then I wanted to explore its magic with my writing.

PS. I thought you were English since you had good grammar. Lol, though some English people still need English class.

Muahaha! I've fooled you all by making you believe that I can speak English. :trollestia:

In truth, I spend a lot of time fixing my language. I use spell-check on almost all my forum comments (including this one).

Next question please...

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 53