Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

So I felt like making a nifty difty ask me chain. Feel free to ask whatever you want. But please keep it appropriate. Please. :pinkiehappy:

5048552 Why do you hate unappropriate things?

5049899 Next question, this one explains itself.

5049917 Is it comfy in your hug-box world?

5049922 You know, at this rate talking to people like you makes me feel the emotions that were destroyed by may worthless self years ago. My recent one is anger/rage. So how about this, I block you and carefully leave the area to avoid contact with you. You're somewhat disrespectful to other users. Ie me. Goodnight.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

5049922 Dragon, can you not? If someone wants questions to remain appropriate, don't have a go at them for it. I should think something as simple as that would be self-explanatory.

5049971 I wasn't being mean. I was just asking questions about the things I was most curious about.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

5050013 then don't word it like
"Is it comfy in your hug-box world?"
saying it like that is pretty much deliberately looking for some sort of a reaction. It doesn't matter what excuse you try to twist to say otherwise.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

5048552 you're given a button. if you push the button, you get a million dollars, but something you hold dear will disappear, and you'll never be able to get it back. Do you press the button.

Something I hold dear. My tablet. If I had a million dollars I could replace it. Done.

5048552 What kind of movies do you like?

5050805 A mix of romance and disaster. I love watching people overcome the end of our world. But I also love romance movies, and Titanic gave me the best of both.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12