Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Im trying to write a story to raise awareness of ALS. as of now, it has no cure, and no medication, and will kill you slowly. I want to know, what pony, besides rainbow dash or Pinkie Pie, I should use?

Interesting answer...I don't really want to use any of the Pie family honestly. It will just make Pinkie go depression happy again I think...

3561094 Wouldn't that happen if you housed anyone she knows? She is 'every ponies best friend'. Plus I think it would be interesting to see how the calm and easy going Maud would deal with it.

3561123 *used, not housed

I don't even know how she would deal with it, I don't know her character enough, not enough development.

3560986 Fancy Pants.It canalso double upas afic that tells readers that even famous ponies are still able to get horrible dieseses.

3560986 Since this is a Ask Me Anything group, I'm going to go ahead and ask you a personal question. Why are you so obsessed with ALS death instead of, say, a knife in a chest that has a higher mortality count.

Because, ALS is slower then a knife to the chest, and if treated quickly, you can probably safe the person who was knifed. There isn't a cure or a way to keep the ALS patient alive. Also, I dreamed I died because of ALS, and want people to be aware of the disease to help find the cure.

3561415 If I had the power, I could fix the problem, so that nobody would get ALS. Alas, the world is not yet ready for my solutions.

Also, this isn't an AMA for me. This is the other type of thread, asking the other people for answers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11