Transgender Bronies 1,104 members · 752 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Next time that you are face to face with a transphobes
don't call them a TERF

call them a
FARTs (Feminism Appropriating Reactionary Transphobes!)

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/206553/lgbt/thread/536039/jk-rowling-just-engaged-in-holocaust-denial#comment/7950752

TERFs aren't even feminists to begin with. They claim feminism falsely.

So saying they are appropriating it is on the mark.

I wouldn't call them FARTs for one simple reason.

Flatulence is funny, these reprehensible people are not.

I would be exceedingly careful saying "They're not really Feminists" because that dances very close to the "No TRUE Scotsman" Logical fallacy.

Admittedly, during my childhood as a fundamentalist Christian (Southern Baptist, Goddess have mercy on me for that...), The amount of times I pointed out "What about x person who went to y church and did this?" and got told by some self-righteous adult in the church "Well they weren't a REAL Christian, now were they?"

How the dictionary defines feminism, and how the folks who use feminism to exclude both Transwomen AND Transmen from spaces that include them are two wildly different things.

The problem remains that you cannot debate with nor convince a zealot of anything. Whether they're appropriating the term Feminist (and they are), is entirely moot. They're seen as arguing from a position of authority because AFAB women were "here first". So when they speak their outright bigotry and fabricated bathroom nonsense, it gets taken for gospel.

And the plain unfortunate truth is that, even though the closed minded people religious and right wingers of the country want lesbians and straight women who are speaking their minds on the chopping block just the same as us, the Conservatives will happily look the other way at them if it means having more voices to shout us down and condemn us, or more votes to make our very existence illegal.

I disagree... I think its important to remember the origins of mothers day, in case you don't know mothers day was originally a holiday protesting women not being allowed to vote and they wanted to vote so they would have a say if their boys were sent off to war.

Feminism is about women leading the liberation of every human being.

For most of whatI said, you have a very valid point. Feminism is very much about women leading liberation. As the pedantic ADHD kid who slept with Bullfinch's mythology under my pillow at night, I have to protest one simple thing.

Sleipnir had eight legs? Wonderful reference either way. Also sort of creepy that Odin is technically riding his nephew (again, folks, remember that in mythology Loki is Odin's Blood Brother, not his adoptive Son. That's a Marvel thing.)

I will restate the point in the first statement of my original post. I don't like recoining the individuals currently known as TERFs FARTs. Again, because Flatulence can be funny and I find zero humor in the pain and suffering these people cause our kind.

Yeah I think its some sort of Mandela Effect.

Sleipnir had eight legs? Wonderful reference either way. Also sort of creepy that Odin is technically riding his nephew (again, folks, remember that in mythology Loki is Odin's Blood Brother, not his adoptive Son. That's a Marvel thing.)

Why are we talking about my O.C. ?
Sleipnir

That's actually really kinda cool I'm reminded of a Fanfic I once read on this very site once where Sleipnir was actually the Sir of the Royal Sisters leaving Loki to be their Grandmother and the rest of the Aesir were rather.... awkward about the whole thing.

Thanks
he is the son of my O.C. King
Kirouac
and Hope and Shadows by dlazerous has him as the GOD !
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/41676/25/hope-and-shadows/repercussions

but back on the topic
why are we now talking about
Sleipnir ?

7951350 7951353
ones again,

why are we talking about
Sleipnir

what does this have to do with Trans

look at the other poster's name, my friend. SixLeggedHorseOfOdin. I was being pedantic about the inaccuracy about their name. It was an unintentional derailing on my part being an ADHD mythology nerd.

so this has nothing to do with Trans ?

Since you have made it abundantly clear that you will not be satisfied unless I give you precisely the response you have repeatedly demanded, very well.

No, my comments about the mythological accuracy of the other commenter's name had nothing to do with life as a transgender person.

However, neither did your repeated pushing of me to give you that exact response. In the words of the old Buddhist Koan. "I may have carried her across the river, but you are still carrying her in your mind."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13