Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
chaos2012
Group Admin

Alright, I'm ready to really sit down soon and get this story going. I want to go myself through the first chapter written and add a few things here and there to help with flow.

Now, a few ideas I had for the story itself. Diamond dogs can play the role of the fish people, with rover the diamond dog playing the role of Arlong, who forced rarity to collect hordes of diamonds and jems instead of arlong forcing Nami with making maps.

Another idea I thought was instead of Starswirl playing the role of Raleigh, be whitebeard. And clover the clever could be Raleigh.

Now my main concern is the writing; who here is actually interested in writing the story? I figure if we can get several COMMITED writers this story could go very quick. I don't want to sound a pit stingy, but I don't want several people say they want to help and it end up only 2 people write the story.

So, let me know now who wants to actually be part of writing this fic together. If we can get a few chapters written ahead of time I can go ahead and publish it soon. And any more ideas that can play into the story type them down now. Characters, plot lines, powers, anything

2376211 Rayleigh being clover and Starswirl being Whitebeard? Wouldn't they be dead throughout the story? I guess Blackbeard could be Sombra.

Well, you already know that I'm writing.
I also gathered up a few more ideas, including one longer idea for Rainbow Dash's fighting style and a shorter one for Buggy/Trixie. I'll try to post that tomorrow, if I get to it.

Aside from that, I'd like to write Spike, Vinyl and Fluttershy, most of all, because I have several ideas for those.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2376730 perhaps... Unless I got some super ideas haha.

Anyway, my friend TheMyth also said he would be interested in helping as well

s1

You could have Surprise or a OC changeling princess play the role of Sabo and have Tirek and Grogar image his here as one of the Yonko or one of escape prisoners of Impel Down from Level 6.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5