Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
chaos2012
Group Admin

Scene with diamond tiara

Diamond glared down the stairs at the diamond dog that continued to babble even as it bled out. "Your such an annoying pest. How about to just shut up and die already!" She shouted as she raised her pistol up.

Pinkie Pie flipped her body around to face the threatening royalty. Her eyes were burning like the fires of Tartarus from the anger flowing through her body. Standing up, she then began stomping up the steps towards the top.

"What do you think you are doing peasant?" Diamond demanded with an annoyed grunt, " why aren't you kneeling before me?"

Pinkie however didn't take heed a single word the pink filly spoke. Her blood was to the boiling point from having dealt with sick and arrogant ponies on this island this entire day. And she was done standing by while they did whatever they wanted.

Chatter broke out among the Arena of onlookers watching the scene unfold.

"What's she doing? She's gonna get killed!"

Does she know what's she's getting in to?"

Zecora leaned up in her seat, lifting the jeweled headband out of her eyes. "Your actions are rash straw hat. Trouble your way is comig from that."

Garble scratched the bottom of his chin in a mix of fear and amazement. "Is this crazy pony serious?"

Diamond sneered and pointed the gun at pinkies head. "You stupid ponies will learn your place!"

Two shots were released from the barrel, yet to diamonds shock, Pinkie pie dodged both of them in mid stride, stepping directly in front of her. "What the-"

"Rrraaahhhhh!"

Pinkie screamed out in fury as she plowed her hoof into Diamond tiaras face. The filly was launched across the sales room into the wall across the far side of the arena, leaving pinkie standing there.

"No pony... No matter who they are... Will hurt my friends."

Yes... This scene

Any other ideas or scenes for the story?

2314203 Well now that you brought up this arc, all I can imagine now is Celestia taking on the Supernovas at a leisurely pace :rainbowlaugh:

Celestia: *focused on her Den Den Mushi, a relaxed smile on her face* Hello? This is Celestia.

*Two pirate ponies hiding anxiously in the alley, watching Celestia supposedly talking to herself*

Celestia: Hello? Come in, please; I've reached my destination.

Pirate 1: *whispers* I-I can't believe it! It's her! Admiral Celestia is actually here!

Pirate 2: *whispers* We can't be seen by her! Her strength is peerless! We gotta avoid her at all costs!

Pirate 1: *calmed down slightly* Or maybe we won't have to...*readies pistol with his horn*

Celestia: Hello~! Please answer, HQ, this is becoming silly. *giggle*

Pirate 2: Y-You don't mean...

Pirate 1: *grins hopefully* One shot's all it'll take...If we succeed, we'll be famous!

*BANG*

*Both pirates were dumbfounded when the fired bullet was resting centimeters away from Celestia's side while enveloped in yellow magic, Celestia paying no heed whatsoever*

*BANG*

*Another bullet was next to the first one wrapped in the same magic aura*

Pirate 1: *slackjawed* N-...N-No way...

Celestia: *drops the bullets and turns to the two pirates' direction, her smile refusing to leave* Oh, greetings to you both. Can I trouble you stallions for a moment?

*Both pirates yelp and quickly gallop further into the alley with their eyes clenched shut. When they reach the other side, they opened their eyes and screamed when they noticed Celestia standing there with the same relaxed smile*

Celestia: I don't wish to make you uncomfortable; I only require a small favor from you both.

*Both pirates scream and run from her while she watches them leave*

Celestia: *sighs and looks disappointed* So much for mannerisms...*charges her horn and fires a beam*

2314203 2314573

Those are great. :pinkiesmile:

Now get to the Rainbow Dash chapter. Chop-chop. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4