Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
chaos2012
Group Admin

Alright, since most people chose to have Celestia as one of the admirals, that part of the story is set now.

A big question I had: What do you think of these choices?

Surprise as Gol D Roger

fausticorn as whitebeard

sorry brae, you aren't admiral level :rainbowlaugh:

The most powerful admiral: ANGEL!

(Im joking on this one, but we still need more ideas overall)

Angel- the giant giant fruit- allows him to grow 500x his normal size as well as contort his body is ways that aren't natural.

Braeburn- Scold Scold fruit - Able to control the very heat of the planet he can roast anything that is alive to a crisp, his heat can't reach inanimate object. His flames however can. Designed in a way that requires sea water he can boil it and add it to more heat before it steaks and then like a chemical explosion it explodes in a flare of sparks and embers which ignites a large dry fire that is pure air.

Bam

heh, I almost want angel in that position,

as far as fausticorn goes... I'm hesitant to use her in any position.

otherwise seems fine to me

2196610 I don't know whether to peg Fausticorn as either Shanks or Gol D. Roger

Angel as Akainu seems fitting enough, since they're both hateful assholes

chaos2012
Group Admin

2196818 shanks is most likely gonna be discord.

Angel as an admiral and all his dialogue
"..."

Haha

. A serious character would probably be better though

Brae MUST stay.

EVERYONE IS GAY FOR BRAE (not!)

Anyways what about Amythest "Sparkler" --------

2196895 Another thought struck me: Bonniecorn as Gol D. Roger (Bonnie Zacherle, the mother of all ponies)

Wait...If Discord's gonna be Shanks...Who's gonna be Blackbeard? :derpyderp2:

chaos2012
Group Admin

2197260 Sombra

2196992 Sparkler? hmm. we can think of something good for her

2197335 Eh? I thought he was gonna be Gecko Moriah :rainbowderp:

I agree with Thardoc in being hesitant to use Fausticorn. Also what if Shanks was Lyra or Carrot Top?

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2196610 These ideas seem good to me.

I do have one idea myself though. Rather than giving everyone in One Piece their own direct pony counterpart, why not just ponify some of them. The main characters should have a counterpart, but the lesser important people, such as non important marines or filler characters should just become ponies. I think this would make it easier to write the story because now we don't have to find a pony for everyone.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2198995 some we are simply going to crossover and change into ponies. There are simply too many characters to give counterparts to each

My i like it especially Angel as Akainu even if it is a joke i would love to se him as a part of the story as a admiral

Beware the bunny one of the strongest in the Marines :rainbowlaugh: wonder what a manine would be thinking when meeting him for the first time.

I personaly like the thought, also some people may think he wouldn't be a serious character but let me tell you One Piece is filled with odd characters and also serious characters that occasionally act comedically or like retards some more than others.

So why not i say

2196610 I have to agree with Dirtybit Angel as Akainu fits because they are Hateful assholes (In my head Angel has always been the most evil Character in My little pony. So Angel would be best as Akainu Or A Tenyubito.:yay:

Lawl you almost got me on the angel one.... Lawl

s1

2196610 2196701 2196818 2198995 2200294 2202103
I think Surprise should play the role of Sabo.

I'm fine with Fausticorn playing the role of Whitebeard as long she doesn't die.

I'm ok with Braeburn as Kizaru.

And I'm fine with Angel as Akainu.

I also would like to see Big Mac as Aokiji

chaos2012
Group Admin

2215939 actually Braeburn was a joke as an admiral. The admirals are going to be Celestia, Luna and angel

BRAEBURN NEEDS A ROLE THEN DAMNMIT!

2216239 Why not be Bellamy? :pinkiesmile:

I know it sounds crazy, but he is a potential candidate for the Straw Hat's 10th crew member

As Oda said: "The tenth crew member is an old enemy..."

2215939 Surprise as Sabo makes sense, but who was supposed to be Ace again? :rainbowderp:

2216627 He's still alive. You can even find him in the latest manga issue here.

As of where I am Bellamy just got shot.

EDIT: The app I read it off of SAID Bellamy. Hmmm.

That still leaves the problem of he would be out for pinkie's blood. Bellamy is a killer as of this point.

2216911 If anything, I'm more worried about Law, but I won't find out after the two-week hiatus :rainbowderp:

Whether it's Bellamy or Aokiji being the next crew member, it'll be awesome to me.

Nothing gets me more pumped than seeing enemies become friends.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2216923 I could see Bellamy being the crew member.

Fuck!!!! I think law is done for! (But being one piece, most likely he won't die. I mean, Brownbeard was beat to shit like 7 times)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28