Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
chaos2012
Group Admin

Big question: while we could use oc's to fill a lot of roles through the story, what about major characters? What if we used famous oc's with permission of the authors to use for the story?

Example: echo the diamond dog as a member of the whitebeard pirates (or whoever the whitebeard role will be, we have to decide that)

Griffon the gryphon as lets say a cp9 member, warlord or yonkou.

Nyx as another pirate or a marine.

Any other famous characters we could use?

Also a few more ideas:

Soarin as Marco the Phoenix. (Would also be cool to show a small rivalry with spitfire) thank dirty bit for this idea as Marco

Starswirl as Raleigh (a wise older pony to help guide the younger generation)

Let me know your thoughts.

nyx as pirate or marine?

I think this is possible, but we need to make sure the characters really fit the roles.

2137687 Snowdrop as Jewelry Bonney?

Or perhaps Fujitora, since it's a retelling? :pinkiesmile:

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2137687 Button Mash: Coby/Helmeppo
Flufflepuff: Doflamingo:rainbowkiss:
Dirty Bit: Capone Bege(:trixieshiftright:)
Exie: Boa Hancock
Piano Ponky: ... Ideas anyone?
Changelings: Fishmen(?)

These are all the ideas I have right now.(I know some of them aren't good.:applecry:)

chaos2012
Group Admin

2137698 first question is seeing if I can even use them haha

2138085 hmmm, if done right can work well

2138344 not many people are find of fluffle puff as that role. May not use that.

Exie is actually a good character to have. Maybe boa, or another character

2138344 Ender, you flatterer, you :rainbowkiss:

How about Tom the Rock as Tom from Tom's Workers:trollestia:
But seriously maybe Time Turner (Doctor Whooves)
Angel the Bunny as Nezumi (That corrupt Marine from the Arlong Arc)

2138427 It's not that we're not fond of Flufflepuff being Doflamingo it's that we don't really want to use her when making a serious fic like this. Anyways I say Fancy Pants as Garp. Also I've heard Gilda as CP9 but what about Gilda as Crocodile?

I nominate MLP-Silver-Quill's OC Clutterstep, because he's awesome. Maybe as or instead of Fullbody?

I already used him in my own crossover (with permission), and it worked out just like I had planned for him.

2138085 Or perhaps as Issho, given blindness.

Blueblood as Fullbody. Also Medusa Pony as Boa. Also I had the greatest idea ever, one have Celestia as Whitebeard, two have Main Course from A Taste of The Good Life as Zeff and then have Scootaloo as Sanji.

2142755 That's Fujitora's other name, dude :rainbowlaugh:

chaos2012
Group Admin

2142755>>2142929 no idea who this one is :derpytongue2:

2142849 Celestia is actually going to be one of the admirals. Boa hancock is being discussed still as Cadence or even the oc Exie. and Applejack is most likely going to be Sanji.

2145204 I'm just suggesting ideas. This is a collaboration after all.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2145204 He's one of the two new Admirals, and if we aren't using Fluffle Puff, Discord should be Doflamingo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16