Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
chaos2012
Group Admin

alright, now that we are getting towards the actual writing of the story, we still have a lot of characters to create for the story.

pirates we can use.....

garble= captain kid Needs power or can be the same

Zecora = Law power Poison poison fruit (Poison joke)

other characters, either pirates or marines

Roseluck (rose rose fruit)

Derpy (Bubble bubble fruit)

LIghtning Dust (Possibly marine admiral) lightning lightning fruit (forgot the official name)

cp9....

Gilda= Kaku possible power, wind wind fruit or something else

Rover= some kind of power.

need good characters for this, especially who will be rob lucci

easy oc characters to fill..........

Morgan

kuro

Don Kreig

ideas as warlords...

Shining Armor (kumas role)

Spitfire (mihawks role)

Fluffle puff (doflamingo in a way)

Sombra (blackbeard)

Cadance (boas role)

Admirals...

Luna

Celestia

head admiral discord

these are still somewhat ideas

2116817 The official name for Lightning Dust's fruit is the Rumble Rumble Fruit

Wait...Was Fancy Pants issued a role yet? Because I can see him as Captain Kuro :rainbowdetermined2:

When you say Poison Poison fruit, I'm leaning towards either Magellan's Venom Venom Fruit or Caesar Clown's Gas Gas Fruit

Have a minotaur OC be Don Krieg :pinkiecrazy:

It'll be hard to find a good Rob Lucci as well :twistnerd:

chaos2012
Group Admin

2116894 me and river were talking about maybe kuro being a crystal pony, but we can always change that.

Hmm, you're right on the poison thing . Either we get a better name or change her power.

And who else do you think would be good?

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2116817 Just a thought, but maybe Button Mash could be Coby/Helmeppo? A weakling/spaz, taken into the marines and whipped into shape. I thought I would be a good idea(for the lol's:rainbowlaugh:).

2117390 Have Quake (The brown dragon) Be Wapol :pinkiecrazy:

Perhaps have Queen Chrysalis be Ivankov, and perhaps one of her underlings be Bon Clay :derpytongue2:

Have Fluttershy's pet bear be Bepo the Bear :rainbowlaugh:

A griffon OC for X-Drake

Also, we can't have Luffy without Hancock :raritystarry: :heart:

I'd nominate Trixie, but I'm also seeing her as a possible Basil Hawkins

2117539 I voted either Pipsqueak or Featherweight be Coby, but that's good, too :twilightsmile:

Actually, in hindsight, I can actually see Blueblood being a potential Helmeppo rather than Vista

Derpy having Bubble Bubble sounds sorta like Kalifa's devil fruit. Would they work similarly? :rainbowhuh:

2116894 Have that evil little fluffy cat be Lucci or that one bad guy from the Daring doo episode

chaos2012
Group Admin

2117778 Trixie as Hancock? I thought she would fit well as a buggy haha

2118600 not sure, which one is that again?

2118608 what cat are you mentioning?

And that daring character could be used later

2118713 Now I remember that conversation (God, I'm a derp :fluttershyouch::derpytongue2:)

How about Ahuizotl as Mad Monk Urouge? :pinkiehappy:

I still say we shouldn't use Flufflepuff. Why not use Nightmare Moon or an OC instead? Anyways I'm all in for Pipsqueak being Coby.

Button Mash? That's... a pretty good idea, actually.
My idea was to have the three/four Crusaders join the Marine to try and overcome their sisters. Or something like that.

I think that Blueblood would be best as either Spandam or one of the Celestial Dragons.

I see you're still bent on giving every character Devil Fruit powers :ajsmug:

Anyway, I actually thought up a fruit for Derpy a while ago. The Turn Turn Fruit has enables the user to "turn" things around... Inspired a bit by Kuma's and Law's powers. The user can, for example, repel attacks and projectiles by "turning them around". Moreso, though, the user can turn the ground and walls itself, and even turn gravity.
I think it would also be funny to have her accidentally tip walls and streets over because of her clumsiness.

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2116817 I found a link to the One piece wiki that allows you to create and see other peoples custom devil fruit powers. If you want to use some of the ideas in the story, then here is the link. I'm warning you now though, while some ideas on there are great, others are god-awful.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2119358 no, I'm just giving a small list of characters that could have some. Not all will or have to have any. Like I mentioned, any ideas you have we can add those in.

Now that our big debate for vinyl is over, we now have the trouble with Blueblood haha. And button could work as cony. Iron will takes is joy boy away. "But captain I have to defeat the pirate lord who overthrew marine headquarters and save the princess from destruction by the lava pit!"

Haha

2119418 could be better than some of my ideas haha

chaos2012
Group Admin

2119053 hmm we can change it still. Ideas still being thrown around
2118887 is that the staff guy from cp9? Haha

Urouge is one of the Supernovas.

2116817 You'd need a third admiral, and it's "Fleet Admiral," not "Head Admiral".

Also, I thought that the Crusaders could be the Usopp Pirates' equivalents. Sweetie Belle as Onion, Scootaloo as Carrot, and Apple Bloom as Apple.

Jet Set and Upper Crust could be Celestial Dragons (specifically Charloss and Shalulia from the Sabaody Arc), along with Hoity Toity (as Roswald).

My ideas for the Five Elders are Geri (the old guy that AB beats at chess in The Cutie Pox), Igneous Rock (Pinkie's dad), Apple Strudel, Caesar, and Mr. Waddle.

Oh, and Granny Smith would make a killer Vice- Admiral Tsuru.

2116817 Morgan'll be hard, since "Axe-Hoof" doesn't work as well as "Axe-Hand".

2118713 I agree wholeheartedly with your observation, and suggest Cadence as Hancock, given their shared Love-Love powers. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, how's about Fleur De Lis? Y'know, since she's a supermodel. Oh, wait, you already thought of that. Cool.

2119559 No, one of the Eleven Supernovas

chaos2012
Group Admin

2119689>>2120039 oh ok. So many one piece characters to fill haha.2119884 not sure who would be another good admiral, could always make a great oc

You put a lot of thought of that and (unlike some ideas I've seen) your suggestions fit the established character traits from the show.
Tsuru was my second idea for Granny Smith, too. She would also be pretty badass as Zeff, especially since we have Applejack as Sanji.
Hope we hear more of you.

2118713 Kalifa's fruit was the soap soap fruit but her attacks were all bubbles Here's an exerp from her wiki page
After the return to Enies Lobby, Kalifa ate the Awa Awa no Mi Devil Fruit,[16], which allows her to generate bubbles to "clean" the strength off her opponents. The user can also shield themselves from attacks by condensing these bubbles into a giant bar of "soap armor".[17] However, the effect of the devil fruit can be washed away with water.[18]
The kitty i was talking a bout was this one Kitty

2120342 In that case, I'd suggest Admiral Chilly, real name Futon, as the third Admiral. Pre-Timeskip, of course. Post-Timeskip... I dunno. I've been working on an Issho pony, but it's not easy. Anyway, Futon's an ice-blue pegasus (though he's too lazy to fly) with a navy blue mane, gold eyes, and a pillow Cutie Mark. I should mention that I have OCs for most of the high-ranking Marines, so, y'know.

2120524 Thanks, I try.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2117539>>2119689>>2122008>>2119884>>2119053

guy, what ever happens, we need to have some scenes like this too

this is totally pinkie pie and spike

With Discord as Sengokus role, we need a good character to be Garp haha

now in this scene, imagine Gilda is the one laughing at another cp9 members power

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2122278 I just came up with a new devil fruit idea that I think would be great for an antagonist of some sort. The fruit is called the Sense-Sense fruit; its ability it to control the senses of those around them. I think this would be great for a custom antagonist(Name Idea:*blank* the Untouchable), as the usage of the fruit would make them a powerful foe.

Just imagine: someone(pony) tries to attack the user. All the user does is focus on the target, and whichever sense they desire to take away is removed from the attacker. Say they remove the attackers sense of touch and sight, then while the attacker is fumbling around, trying to figure out what's the matter with themselves, the user attacks. After attacking, the user restores the attackers senses of touch and sight, only for the victim to fall to the ground as the pain and magnitude of their injury finally hits them.

You like this idea?

2122278 For Garo, I'd suggest Joe. Garp likes doughnuts, and Joe makes them. Plus, I don't think Discord would make a good Sengoku. You know, since the Marines are all about justice, and Discord's all about chaos? He might make a good Gekko Moriah, though. Or perhaps akaido.

2126044 I'd say Doflamingo, but meh

FLUFFLRPUFF!!!!!

2126554 Yeah, were it not for the magnificent Flufflepuffing, Discord would be a kick-flank Doflamingo.

Fancy Pants as Garp.

Hm... We could make a lot of different fruits from that, actually. I already designed a Silence Fruit a few years ago. There could also be an Illusion Fruit and a Confusion Fruit, which mess with the enemy's senses rather than just taking them away.

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2133257 While separating the fruits abilities into multiple different fruits is a good idea, it is not an effective one. Sure if someone could control ones sense of sight or hearing that would be pretty cool, but controlling their sense of smell and taste... not so much. If it were to stay confined in one fruit, that would make it a more useful and reliable ability.

Also, the user does not get rid of ones senses; they merely control them. So rather than stopping someone's senses entirely, they can stop or increase them, thus making the a Sensory Person. Say the user increases someone's/someponies sense of touch and then gives them a small cut with a knife or sword. With their targets heightened sense, that small cut will feel like a full-on sword wound.

Do you get what I'm trying to say here?

I think I do. I didn't just want to split up your fruit, though, I just think that there could be several more fruits with similar concepts. The Silence Fruit I mentioned, for example, doesn't mess with anypony's senses, but actually creates silence... Well, that's for another day, I guess.

Also, I think you underestimate the power of smells and scents. Again, not just messing with somepony's sense of smell, but creating scents. Remember the attack Sweet Scent from the Pokémon games?

2132758 No. Joe should be Garp. Fancy Pants is Kuro, right?

2163188 Fancy Pants doesn't fit as Kuro.

2163267 Good point. Hors D'ovre, then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34