The Clop Workshop 428 members · 693 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

So i wrote this story a while ago (Withering Petals) and well its doing better than i thought, but i really never written a clop before (If you want to call it that. Its more of a story with the last two paragraphs a bit cloppy.) so if someone could give it a look over and well give me some advice on the clop scene that would do great, and i want to know if i should add another part to this story. Maybe a second part thats a little more cloppy. :twilightblush:

To the point i want to know what others think of my clop, is it generic? did i use the right words? Should i remove or add something? that kind of stuff.

Any and all help would be appreciated.
thank you!!! :pinkiehappy:

P.S. you can just talk to me about anything cloppy if you want. you know just to share ideas :twilightblush:

So what do you think? is it missing something?

2074453 give me a few minutes, i need to read it first :twilightblush:

Ah well then, you take your time... please take your time and savor the awesomeness i call my shity clop! :rainbowdetermined2:

I've given my opinion on your story in general in its comments.

My advice for the clop, as I said there: Make it longer, use more detail, be a bit more descriptive. Honestly, when I got to it, I ended up skimming over it. It sort of felt like the story could have done without it almost.

Hope that helps some!

It did, thank you.

Hey, how much of this one did you get to read? Because I went back and edited it after, adding some further points about the clop. Disregard this if you got here after the edit and see that bit.

I have not read the new stuff i'll check it out now.

Comment posted by PonySlayer deleted Nov 2nd, 2013

I guess i have read the edited stuff, because it was all the same as i first read it.
Once again thanks for the help

2074471 ok just finished it :twilightsheepish: sorry that took so long.
good for a first time writing clop, but yeah the sex is a little too quick. it could benefit from more detail and a bit more foreplay, beyond that you did a really good job :twilightsmile:

Oh well thanks, do you think i need to change or add anything?

2074919 not sure as to what you should add or change specifically...

Well i can live knowing that its fine the way it is :twilightsmile:

When i said fine i meant not as bad as i thought. Is there anything else you would like to tell me about my story?

Ah well, thats good.

You getting amped for the 23rd of november?

2075186 sun of a! i keep forgetting about doctor who what's wrong with me :facehoof:

I'm waiting for a DW/MLP crossover called The Doctor and The Princess.
Featuring Doctor Whooves as "The Doctor" and Twilight as "The Princess"

2075677 oh was i being sarcastic? my bad :twilightsheepish:
sorry if it came across as sarcastic that's not what i intended,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23