My BBBFF's Fan Club! <3 103 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

If you have siblings then you may talk about them nicely here! It doesn't matter if they are your BBBFF or if they are younger then you or what, you can talk about fun times and just random nice things about brothers and sisters, yay siblings! :yay:

>tfw only child

I will reply to that if you will translate the first part.

>That Feel When

2166871 My BBBFF is the best brother I could ask for, of course he's only a half brother from a failed marriage, but he's still the only one I have, he's my best friend (Duh) Even though he's like twenty years older than me, he's a great guy and is there for us when it counts.

Oh, it's ok if you are an only child. You can still post here about stuff like which sibling in My Little Pony you like the best or somethings like that. Everypony can post here even if you are an only child.

2166871 My brother and sister are two of the greatest people in my life. I am the eldest, but they have taught me patience, joy, and love. I would take a bullet for either of them without hesitation.

Wow, you both must LOVE your brothers and sisters! I have a little brother and little sister. My brotther is a minecrafter like I am and enjoys everything that I enjoy, even ponies! My sister can be annoying sometimes but I love her just the same. She likes almost everything I like, there are some exceptions. I love them so much! :twilightsmile: I am glad you both love your siblings as much as I do!

2167198 Even though we live miles away and are twenty years apart my brother still makes time for us and his family of four kids. and his daughters love ponies. at least his four year old one. I'm going over there on thanksgiving and we're gonna have so much fun just talking about stuff.

That is so awesome!:rainbowkiss: Glad you get to see them.

2167198 My brother and I were athletes, so we have that in common. My sister and I bond over books and musicals. So I get the wonderful balance of art and exercise.

Thats awesome, glad you and your siblings love and spend time with each other!:twilightsmile:

My sister and I love almost all the same things, we're going to write books together, she always bugs me to play with her, though. She's two years younger than me.

My brother is my best friend. I can't believe it took me so long to figure out! :twilightsheepish: Anyways, we like a lot of the same things. Except for MLP. Whenever he sees ponies, he pretend screams and covers his eyes. :rainbowlaugh: But he'll read my stories that I write and sometimes view small/short pony things with me. :heart:

2166871 All I have is an elder sis. We couldn't stand each other. Eventually, we knew it was us against it all. So, we simultaneously became awesome. She fixed me when I was acting like an idiot, when I was being
bad (in a general, dumb, moronic sense to others), and made me awesome. We are best friends now. :yay:
Buuut she is in el universidad :fluttercry:

Glad everypony is enjoying talking about brothers and sisters! :pinkiehappy:

2166871 I have six brothers, and two sisters (eight siblings). There are too many of them for me to talk about.:ajsmug:

2166871 I have three brothers, but my BBBFF is actually a LBBFF. He's a really nice guy, and and sometimes we goof off, just for the heck of it. He's more of a friend then a brother. A LBBFF. :pinkiesmile:

You use the phrase LBBFF too?! That is so cool. Any way I am so glad that you love your brothers!:twilightsmile:

I am a big brother and have three little sisters. None of them see me as a BBBFF. But they are the best that I could ask for.:pinkiesad2: I would do anything for them like any brother should and would.:eeyup:

2170074 Yeah, my older brother is sort of distant. He's usually with his friends or up in his room. He actually just came home right now! And he sort of grunts a lot. And my younger brother (the youngest) is sorta annoying sometimes, but I love'im. Even when he teams up with my older younger brother (LBBFF) and runs around the house, making me go INSANE!

My big brother isn't always kind with me, but he is the best big bro I could ever ask for:pinkiesad2:. I love him, and he loves me. Here's to the BBBFFs!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24