Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
G-man64
Group Admin

Long story short I've finally gotten back into reading 8-bit theater possibly the greatest sprite comic ever. Long story short its based on Final Fantasy 1 and just hilarious. As a quick rundown here's the, "Heroes," (yes the quotations are necessary) of Light (provided by the comics wiki)
Fighter McWarrior, a childish, sword-loving Fighter who often gets the group into bad situations. he most naive of the group.
Black Mage Evilwizardington, the evil, Fighter-hating Black Mage who uses his Hadoken to "make things fall down".
Red Mage Statscowski, the self-proclaimed "Fractactical Genus" of the Light Warriors.
Thief, the leader of the Light Warriors by way of a not-completely-illegal-and-very-binding contract.
So long story shore what if these guys got sent into Fallout Equestria? I think it should be near the end after they enter Red Mage's A-Hole (it makes sense in context) since then there'd be a reason that the transport could make sense. But then again if that happened we couldn't have White Mage.
Long story short the way I see it. Red Mage just believes it to be a continuation of the game set in a parallel universe (or an entirely new game so we can see him messing with his new stats), Thief is annoyed that all his loot is useless and now he needs to set out on a new scheme, Black Mage continues to be his evil self, and Fighter is just acting like the moron he always is.
Throughout their adventures they continue to spread misery wherever they go as they do in the comic. Long story short one of the greatest comedy ideas ever.
Here's a link to the first actual comic (trust me it gets better in looks and quality of writing) overall it spreads over 1222 chapters (not counting extras and the epilogue) and took nine years. Also I just found this out the guy who made this also helped write Nuka Break so now I can say it'd be disrespectful of us not to do this,
So anyone agree that this needs to be done?

2685959 somebody get this man a medal*picks up bottlecap* here you go for constitutional...er...well.......look whatever just take the medal and give a big hero speech.

G-man64
Group Admin

Originally I was going to link a clip of Chuggaaconroy giving a parody speech like he got an award but I couldn't find a clip. So here's him accidentally insulting Jon's mother instead

In all honesty thanks. I just recently finished reading it (after taking way to long a hiatus from reading it) and I thought, "Hey this idea sounds funny," and went for it.

2793283 they have decent voice actors on you tube.

G-man64
Group Admin

Voice Actors? No this is taken from the Live commentary of a Let's Play.
Runaway Guys Horror Land (from Mario Party 2)- Episode 1

I LOVE these guys.

2793310 i ain't gonna say anything cause i watchh phallll

G-man64
Group Admin

Horror guy who from what I can see doesn't use a facecam. Got Fatal Frame on his resume. I may have to check this guy out.

2793348 fair warning he talks a lot but he does read the text so that you know why. he's dying fifty million times.also i like anti phallll he reminds me of me except traped in a game.

G-man64
Group Admin

Dude ALL Let's Players talk a lot. Kinda their thing. They talk over the game so that you're not just watching a game you're experiencing someone else play a game. As long as he has a good voice I don't care how much he talks.

2793376 he's got a voice ill tell ya that but he don't normally talk in cutscenes he also speeds up or cuts boring parts unless something happens and you can normally hear the game over him.

G-man64
Group Admin

Sounds like a good guy.

2793410 he is just expect to get aquainted with a games game over screen my suggestion start with his re4 lp it will keep you laughing up until he beats it i personally started to laugh just five minutes in!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12