Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

The incarnations are:

The original comics, the 1987 and early 90's t.v. show, the 90's live action movie triology, Next Mutation (featuring a female turtle named Venus De Milo), the 2003 series and its sequel series Fast Forward and Back to The Sewers, the 2007 CGI movie, and the series currently airing on Nickoloden.

My favorite incarnation is, the 2003 series which was my first experience with TMNT.

Why? Because this was the closest to the original comics and sorce material. It was dark, but not too dark or needlessly cruel. The animation was nice and smooth. The action and voice acting were well thought out. April and Casey played a bigger role as opposed to just being side characters. The relationship between Splinter and The Turtles was more like that of a father and his sons then a master and his students. And the story for the first 4 seasons was impressive. Not to mention this incarnation created Karai, Shredder's adopted daughter and Leonardo's love intrest.

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2001408 For me? It's a toss up between the 03 series and the current one.

2001408>>2001547

My favorite incarnation is, the 2003 series which was my first experience with TMNT.

Why? Because this was the closest to the original comics and sorce material. It was dark, but not too dark or needlessly cruel. The animation was nice and smooth. The action and voice acting were well thought out. April and Casey played a bigger role as opposed to just being side characters. The relationship between Splinter and The Turtles was more like that of a father and his sons then a master and his students. And the story for the first 4 seasons was impressive. Not to mention this incarnation created Karai, Shredder's adopted daughter and Leonardo's love intrest.

Same here!

Not to mention this incarnation created Karai, Shredder's adopted daughter and Leonardo's love intrest.

Wait I thought 2003 incarnation created Hun who is the Leader of the Purple Dragons and The Shredder's right hand man.

2693845 They did that too. But Karai was a more noticeable and lasting achievement. Just like one of the crowing achievements of Batman The Animated Series was creating the character Harley Quinn, the Joker's love interest and partner in crime. She became so popular that she bled into D.C. comics canon, becoming a staple of the franchise. Just like with Karai, she was so popular that she became the main villan of Season 4 of the 2003 series. She appeared in the 2007 CGI movie, and has appeared as a reocurring character in the recent Nickoloden series.

They did that too. But Karai was a more noticeable and lasting achievement. Just like one of the crowing achievements of Batman The Animated Series was creating the character Harley Quinn, the Joker's love interest and partner in crime. She became so popular that she bled into D.C. comics canon, becoming a staple of the franchise. Just like with Karai, she was so popular that she became the main villan of Season 4 of the 2003 series. She appeared in the 2007 CGI movie, and has appeared as a reocurring character in the recent Nickoloden series.

Actuality She was Introduce in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mirage Studios) #54 "City at War" No. 1 which was in 1992 eleven years before the 2003 series.

2001547 Same here the first 90's live action movie was my first, the 03 show was really enjoyable for me. I love the 2012 show, but I really can't to it at the right time. I have seen the episode with the appearance of Leather Head who looks badass, but other than that I can never get to the show.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7