Talkative Fiends 42 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Here's a simple question for the 18 other folks here:
is there anything in This fandom, no matter how long you've been a brony, that you just don't seem to understand why it even came into existence.....

For me it's got to be the Fluffy Ponies.
Not the stuff done by FluffyMixer (fluffle puff) but the art and other stuff. Sure they're adorable and all but why must they have the intelligence of a mentally handicapped five year old.... And the whole fluffy pony abuse stuff is just disturbing:pinkiesick:

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

1995164 For me it's the whole Button Mash thing- the fan character just irritates me to no end.

Those things where Fluttershy is a tree and Scootaloo is a chicken. I mean, I understand where it came from, it's just, why?

The tree one come from the Appaloosa episode I think:unsuresweetie:

1995164 Scootabuse.
Makes me :rainbowhuh: and :fluttercry:.

I understand where they came from, it's just... why do they insist on calling them that. It's kind of stupid.

And also the whole futa-ponies thing.... I came to understand the M/M clop but that stuff still the answer to that question is elusive to me as the an old democrat living down here in Texas

Me? it all of weird stuff that around Ponyville and yet Celestia dose nothing about it. I guess :applejackunsure:

I don't understand why Fluttershy is supposedly obsessed with knitting. I find absolutely no reference of that in the show. How did this came to be? Did I miss a fan story about knitting or something?

Over the Barrel, yes, it came from that episode.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10