The Filly And Colt RP group 77 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 262 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 262

((Bringing this group back to life!))
Celestia's Sun peeked over the horizon, shining down onto the small town of Ponyville. But there was something different about Ponyville. As a lone tumbleweed danced across the town square , all lay silent. No roosters crowed at Sweet Apple Acres, and no sweet smell of pastries being baked came from Sugarcube Corner. The whole town seemed devoid of life. Then, a tiny sound came from a tiny house, from the upper floor window. It was the soft breath of a filly, sleeping in her bed. Then, her eyes opened.

(( Open to five people only. When your OC wakes up, they'll find that everypony in Ponyville is gone! P.S. Please provide character sheets.
1. Shadow of the Night
2. Zen Gale
3. Ukaih
))

Rage woke up the abandoned, rotting home he lived in. He looked out the window. No one was there. That wasn't possible! Not at all!

2906338 ((1988361 Scarlet's sheet!))2906348

Scarlet opened her own eyes, bright and cheery at the prospects of a new day, but when silence was the only answer to her calls of 'good morning', she became slightly worried. Hopping out of her bed, Scarlet began searching the house for any sign of her father, but to no avail. Now while this wasn't too terribly surprising, usually he left a note or something, yet this time there wasn't one she could find. Almost upset, Scarlet wandered outside, curious to see if anyone might know where he had gone.

Rage kept staring out the window. What was going on?a,

2906338 ((2252726 My character sheet))
As he opened his eye's he heard nothing. That was strange! Usually his house was bustling with activity. Zakroon quickly got up and listened more in fact there was no activity at all! Zakroon hastened to put his prosthetic leg on after filling it with what seemed random alchemic ingredients. He also put some in his saddle bags. One couldn't be to prepared.

Rage walked outside of the rotten house. No pony! How?! He started to whimper, terrified.

The pale blue filly looked up at her ceiling, listening to the silence. She didn't smell pancakes. "I don't smell pancakes." She said aloud, somewhat redundantly. Sitting up in bed, she brushed her silvery hair out of her face, and looked out the window.
"Something's wrong....."
A frown darkened her face, and she hurriedly rushed downstairs.
"Mama! Papa!" The scared filly was greeted only with silence. "M-m-mama...? P-p-papa...? I'm scared...."

Rage started bawling, tears streaming down his face and staining the ground. He was hurt. Bad. Inside, emotionally, not physically.

2914080>>2909685>>2906682
Scarlet continued to wander through the deserted streets, looking this way and that in search of any signs of life but none came into view. "Hello?" She called out loud, "is anypony around?" These calls continued as she wandered aimlessly through the town in search for any sign of life.

Eventually, she did find someone, though it wasn't quite what she was looking for. Instead of the adult pony she'd been hunting for, it was a colt, a big colt, but still just a colt. Slightly disheartened since that it wasn't an adult, but still excited to at least see another living pony, Scarlet let a smile grow on her face as she trotted over towards Rage. "Hey, hey are you alright," she asked when she got closer.

Rage shook his head, making a whimpering noise. He was in a fetal position, his muscles rippling under his coat.

2914449>>2914080
Cringing at the scene, Scarlet reached out a comforting hoof towards Rage. "Hey, can you say something?" Scarlet asked as she reached out a gentle hoof to touch Rage's shoulder. "Do you have any idea what's going on?"

"No." Rage responded, shaking his head, more afraid than anything else.

"Well, do you want to look around together? Maybe we can figure out what is going on if we find any others," Scarlet suggested offering up a simple smile. Silently, she was thankful for the enchanted hooflets she wore that made her appear normal. This pony seemed scared enough as is, and if he saw the real her, he might just end up traumatized.

RemareShadows
Group Admin

(Lunar is hereeee 2011949 )
2906348 2914499 2906682 2914080

Lunar stirred slightly as she woke up from her best sleep ever. Her dad wasn't even bothering her with his crazy workout plan. She looked around her bedroom and took in the great Silence.

Her Hoof sliped over the side and came in contact with her joyboy. She pressed the power button and swayed her head with the opening tune of Pokebon.

Once over she hoped out of bed and looked around. "Ok, Dad I'm up already, are you around?" It was strangely quiet for a School day? or was it the week end? blah Lunar didn't care.

She Trotted out to the living room and took a better look around the house...
Nothing.

"Meh, dad must be out or something, what a parent"

2915432 2914597 2914532 2914080
Zakroon made his way out into the open. His figure was covered by his brown coat. He then made heard the sobs of Rage.((That's an ironic thing to say.)) He began to sneak near him not wanting others to be alerted by his presence.

Rage shook his head. "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!" He said desperately.

2917201>>2915537>>2914080>>2915432
Scarlet grabbed Rage's head and forced him to look into Scarlet's bright crimson eyes. The expression Scarlet held was at first serious, but that soon melted into a simple comforting smile. "Calm down silly, don't get so worked up. You stick by my side and we'll figure out what's going on in no time. In fact," Scarlet paused to look around for a minute until her eyes caught some movement off to the side, though she wasn't completely positive it was a pony.

"Hey there's somepony," she exclaimed releasing Rage's face to point in the direction of the movement. Scarlet started to run over to the unknown, but after a half step she looked back over her shoulder and held out a hoof for Rage, "c'mon, I won't leave you alone, we're in this together."

Rage didn't take the hoof, but still got up. He was gigantic- as tall as a full grown stallion, and with even more muscle. His skin under his coat was disturbingly pale, while his coat was subterranean gray. "I didn't, s-see any pony!"

2917263>>2915537>>2914080
Not letting the un-taken hoof get to her, Scarlet turned back towards where she thought she saw movement, her two toned red and purple mane bobbing slightly from the quick action. "Over there," Scarlet said with another point. "Unless I really need to get some new glasses, I'm pretty sure I saw somepony moving." Scarlet continued as she took her first steps towards what she hoped was another pony, and not something else.

Rage's hoofsteps shook the ground a bit. Not only was he tremendous, he was heavy.

2917284 Zakroon heard them begin to approach. He recognized their voices as Rage and Scarlet. He also noted the slight tremor caused by Rage. Zakroon moved into the shadows and stood still. Practically blending in perfectly.

Rage's face was still showing pure fear. Had he seen that colt before?...

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Little Horn woke up and wondered why her dad and her cousin hadn't shown up to check on her. She cleaned up and trotted down for breakfast. What she saw scared her; her father and mother, along with her cousin were on the floor.

Mom, dad? Harmony?" The tan unicorn filly with a brown mane and tail nuzzled her parents, hoping they would get up. "Please get up...I'm scared!" The little filly shook in fear when her parents and cousin did not respond. She galloped outside, hoping to find some answers from any pony in town.

RemareShadows
Group Admin

2919036 2906348 2914499 2906682 2914080

Lunar just troted around to the kitchen and grabbed out some oats to eat.
She filled her bowl, without a care in the world.
Then proceeded to destory her breakfest. She just couldn't start her day with out some food.

Rage heard a pony eating. Not that he cared, even though his mere presence was noticeable because whenever he walked by, the ground shook slightly.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Shadow of the Night >> Zen Gale >> Ukaih >> Evedawalrus

Little Horn got some oats from the cabinet and began to snack on them. She saw some other ponies having breakfast. "Hello? My name is Little Horn, and I don't know where my parents are. Can you help me?" The tan filly sniffles as she looks for some pony to talk to her.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Name: Little Horn
Appearance: Tan Coat, Brown mane, blue eyes.
Tan Unicorn filly on right is Little Horn. Harmony is her cousin, and she's the white mare on the left.
Race: Unicorn
Cutie Mark (if applicable): None
Hobbies/Interests: Crusading, learning about magic, Hanging out with her friends,
Dislikes: Bullies
Personality: Little Horn is a curious unicorn filly who loves to learn about magic, not just reading about it in a book. She already knows about levitation and telekinesis, but teleportation and shooting beams of blue energy from her horn would come later if she had a teacher to help her.
She is friendly, but also gets upset when bullies harass her friends.
Flaws: Little Horn is a very young pony, and her naivety can get her into trouble. She is eager to meet new friends and learn new spells, but she needs more training before she can start to understand how to do magic. She hopes there is a mentor who can help her.
Family: Little Horn is a third generation unicorn. Her grandfather, Grand Horn, her mom, Shimmer Horn, her father, Big Horn, and her cousin, Harmony Treble Heart are her known relatives.

The filly, called Marie, was shivering on the floor, alone and scared. Then, hearing a soft sound, looked up, and saw her mandolin. She hiccuped, and took it. Then, she started playing. It was a sweet sound, one full of life. It was truly.... What's the word?.... Magical.
When she was done , her tears were dry. Marie Soulstring stood up, and went outside. "Step one. Find somepony."

Rage looked around. He had heard the music, and it was very beautiful. But where had it come from?

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Lunar looked over the table and saw somepony else.
"Oh great, he even left the door unlocked"
She took another bite of her oats.
"So *crunch* your parents are gone too? Meh they probably be back or something. My dad leaves all the time. Just normally he at lest trys to wake me up"

She continues eating. Still only having checked her own area.

"I... Don't have parents. I never had any." Rage responded somewhat coldly.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Shadow of the Night
>> RemareShadows
>> Ukaih
>> Zen Gale

Little Horn trotted up to Marie and to Lunar. *sniff* "H-Hello. My name is Little Horn. What is going on? Are we alone? What happened to our parents and families?" The little filly sits on her haunches and begins to cry, allowing her tears to flow from her eyes to the ground near her.

((Um, Marie was in her own house.))
Marie trotted out of her house, her mandolin strapped to her back. She walked into town, and saw a huge colt and a filly.
"Hello?"

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Lunar finishes her bowl and smacks her lips loudly.
"Ahh, nothing like some food in the morning."

She looks over at that one pony."There is only me in this house at the moment."
She looks back and fourth.
" I have no idea where . any parents are"

Her ears swiveled to the window.
"Tho it sounds like some pony is crying right outside."

Rage started to shiver. Alone. With strangers. Without a certain filly to comfort him...

He balled up and started crying. Hard.

2923144>>2923124>>2922527>>2921670>>2918213
Scarlet was looking around, having followed Rage as he walked. The larger stallion seemed rather good at picking up quiet sounds. He'd already heard and gone to like 4 others, and she hadn't managed to hear a single one of them, well other than the mandolin. She recognized Lunar though, and it was a pretty good relief that she seemed not to bent out of shape that parents were missing.

"Hey, Lunar," Scarlet said with a wave. Maybe her's go off on long trips as well? Scarlet's thoughts asked herself before Marie spoke up.

Turning toward the newly approaching pony, Scarlet happily waves a hoof towards her. "Hey, c'mon over. It'll be easier to talk when we don't have to yell."

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Shadow of the Night >> Zen Gale >> Ukaih >> Evedawalrus

Little Horn stopped crying when other ponies her age began to ask her to come talk with them..."Thank you." She sniffled. "My name is Little Horn, and my father is the famous detective, Big Horn, or Mr. H to his staff. He's the lead investigator of Third Eye Investigations. I kinda help out as a junior detective, but only after I get my homework done and sometimes on weekends."

She then asks the assembled colts and fillies, "What are your names, and where is every pony?"

((Guys, I'm really confused now. So, let's get this straight. Lunar is in her own house. Little Horn should be in her own house, too, but somehow she's in Lunar's house. Rage and Scarlet are out in Ponyville, with Zakroon watching them. Marie walked into Ponyville, and saw Rage and Scarlet, and is now walking up to them.
There, I think I got everything.))
Marie lit up when she saw the colt and filly, hurriedly walking over to them, but was nonetheless shy.
"Hello?"

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Lunar was watching through the window and saw Scarlet from school call out to her and wave. She waved back.

Lunar looked back at little, but she was already out the side door.
Lunar shruged and walked out to join the group of foals.

She looked over at Rage and noticed he still had the water works on, then turned to Scarlet.
"Hey Scarlet, how ya doing?" Lunar then waved a hoof at Maire.
" And who's this?"

.. She stoped for a sec then added " Little annoying showed up looking for help, but parents will be parents. Am I right?"

The colt got up, sniffling a bit.

"Um, I'm Marie. Marie Soulstring. Does, um, anypony know where everypony went?"
Marie said shyly, blushing as she did.

"No." Rage said, his tears drying. "Wait... ALL THE ADULTS ARE GONE?!"

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Lunar looks at Maire.
"Soo I'm guessing that everypony is gone andddd you all are about to ask the same questions."

Lunar clicked her tounge " Well isn't that great. They all decided to take a vacation and leave us. Must be a nice place."

2929467>>2929351>>2929342>>2927369>>2918213
"Well, it is a bit strange that they'd all go. I mean my own dad going away for some time isn't that surprising, but everyone's?" Scarlet stated before looking over to Lunar. "I've been doing alright, little of this and that."

Then Scarlet looked over to Marie, "I'm Scarlet Writ, though I don't think I've seen you around all that much, are you new to the town?"

Zakroon observed the motley collection of foals. Should he make his presence known? He was hidden in a bush not even making the sound of breathing. Where was that music origin? It was quite the sirens song.

"....Yeah, we, um, moved to town a week ago. We had to move because of.... Um.... Never mind. Nothing. It's just, my parents homeschool me. They never leave me alone like this. I don't know where they are!"
Her eyes started to tear up a bit. 'No. Calm down, Marie. Gotta calm down.'
To make herself calm down, she took out her mandolin, and played a small tune. And it's sweet melody filled the void that had been left in the deserted town. It filled Marie's memory with happy thoughts, of sunshine and calming rain, birthday cakes and fun, and did the same for everypony else who heard it. When the last notes faded, she spoke. "Sorry. I use my Mandolin to help me calm down."

Rage heard the music again and began looking for its source.

RemareShadows
Group Admin

"Yeah, it shouldn't be this bad."
Lunar enjoyed the music and made a slow scan of the surrounding area.
"A whole town doesn't just up and leave."
Her ears swivel to a blind spot in her vision.
" We should probably say, it's a normal day in ponyvill though. This can't be fixed with a town meeting..."

Zakroon smiled at the sweet sound. He came out from the bushes probably scaring some of the other colts and fillies.

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Lunar smirks " and here comes another abandone' "

She swivles to the new arrivel " and you are? A wild pokebon from the tall grass? "

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 262