The Filly And Colt RP group 77 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1106 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,106
Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

The little foals in Ponyville are getting ready for school. One would think it is just any normal day. School with history and math. But everyone in Ponyville knows that not everyday is a normal day. For there is an evil a brewing in the Everfree. And no one will know until it's to late.

Rules:
1. Keep OOC chat to a minimum.
2. No Alicorns
3. RPing on weekdays from when I get back from school to 10:00 Pm Pacific Time, Weekends are 9:00 Am to when I go to sleep.

If you want to join PM me.

At an orphanage in Ponyville a young colt was getting ready for school. "Another day at school. Maybe I'll make some friends this time." Star said to himself as he got his saddlebags on. Inside were the basic essential for school. A pencil, paper, books, but one other thing was inside Star's saddlebags. His stuffed bear, Deimos. Star opened up the door and walked out.

Black Tea quickly ate his toast and packed his saddlebags with stationary and some favorite books. He had
woken up late, again, and had to rush to school. Neither his mother or father were home, for they were on a business trip. With the last book fitted, Black Tea ran out the door.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Little Horn got up and cleaned up, then went to have breakfast with her family. Today, she would be starting at Miss Cheerilee's school. She wondered what new challenges she would face or what kind of friends she would meet. The young unicorn filly used her magic to pour some oatmeal into a bowl, which was mixed with some fruit by her mother, Shimmer Horn.

Shimmer Horn placed the bowl in front of her filly, then levitated some silverware to allow her foal to eat the delicious meal.

After breakfast, Little Horn went upstairs, brushed her teeth, and then got her saddlebags ready. "Mom, Dad, I'm headed out to school now!" The little Filly was kissed on the forehead by her parents as they went with her to enroll at the school.

Cloud Flutter woke up really early and was already at school.She was so excited about school and couldn't wait to see who will be in her class.

2003647>>2003635>>2003612>>2003687
Scarlet was ecstatic for her first day at school. The little yellow filly had actually woken up early and having pre-packed her bags the night before, was already finishing off her breakfast. Scooping up the bags onto her back, and grabbing up one of her larger books, Scarlet made towards the door.

"By mom, Bye dad," She yelled before leaving her house. With a slight skip in her step, Scarlet began to trot towards the school.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2003690 Little Horn trotted along, her parents, Big Horn and Shimmer Horn following behind. "I wonder who are going to be my classmates and my new teacher?"

She spots a new student and waves a hoof to her. "Hay there! I'm Little Horn! My mom and dad are taking me to school. I'm kinda nervous about going to school. What's your name?"

2003724>>2003690>>2003687

Black Tea, seeing that he wasn't late, slowed his pace.

Silver Night trotted to the school, wondering who she would meet and if she would make new friends. "I wonder who will be in my class."

2003724>>2003740>>2003612
The quick barrage of questions caught Scarlet off guard, making her stumble slightly but she managed to recover before falling.
"Oh, hi there!" She said with a bright smile. "My name's Scarlet, so why are you nervous?" Scarlet asked tilting her head to the side. "It's just school."

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2003740>>2003724>>2003761>>2003687>>2003753

Star looked around as he walked to school. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to have parents. He sighed as he looked up at the sky. Only to get blinded by the sun. "Agh!! Sometimes I wish my eyes were normal like everypony else." He pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. "Guess I should get to school now." He said as he flew of to the school.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2003761 Little Horn nervously looked to her parents then back to Scarlet. "It's just I don't have my Cutie Mark yet, and I was bullied at my last school. Mom and dad moved to Ponyville so I can start over. I am originally from Canterlot. I live in the town house by the market stalls. I can smell the apple stand from my house."

Cloud was lost when she couldn't find her classroom and bumped into the wall when she was trying to fnd which classroom she was in.

Black Tea was emerged into the bustling crowd of other foals and accidentally bumped into Cloud.

"Sorry!"

Silver Night started to flap her feathery wings and flew to the school instead of walking. "I rather be flying in the sky than trotting on the ground." She gently swooped down and was at the building.

At the mention of the famed mountain side city, Scarlet's eyes widened with excitement as a wide smile spread across her face.

"You lived in Canterlot! Oh my gosh, you have to tell me all about it! Did you ever meet the princesses? Did you ever go to any of the fancy ball parties? Have you met any of the nobility? Oh, oh oh oh, did you ever meet the guard captain Shining Armor?!?!" Scarlet asked the series of questions in rapid fire, barely giving the pause required to breathe as her excitement grew.

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2003849 Star accidentally landed on top of Silver Night. "Ah. Sorry." He got up and offered her a hoof. "So sorry. It was an accident."

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2003849 Little Horn trotted with Scarlet to the school house, and looked for her teacher and her desk. "Is the teacher here? My parents want to meet him or her."

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2003880 Cheerilee looked up at Little Horn's parents. "Hi there. You wanted to talk to me?" Cheerilee asked.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2003870 Little Horn smiles, "Yes, I met the Princesses with my mom and dad. Princess Celestia and Luna are really nice and were the ones who suggested i move to Ponyville and meet new friends."

She looked back and saw a pegasus, well with bat wings. "It's okay. What's your name? I'm Silver Night." She smiled at Star.

" Oh no its okay. I'm Cloud Flutter what's your name?"

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2003905 "It's Star Sentinel. But you can call me Star. And I'm really sorry for landing on you." Star extend a hoof as he smiled.

" Hi Black Tea are you okay?"

2003901>>2003896
"Oh my gosh! You've actually met the princesses! Wow, that's so cool!" Scarlet let out a happy sigh, calming slightly after her bout of excitement. "Well, I'll be your friend. C'mon, you can sit next to me." Scarlet went on as she trotted over towards one of the desks one row from the front. "Sorry if it's a bit close, I can only see so well." She added at the end with a nervous smile while gesturing to the large circular glasses over her eyes.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay."

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2003942 Little Horn takes a seat next to Scarlet near the front of the class. "I'm a unicorn. My parents are Big Horn and Shimmer Horn. I have a grandfather and a cousin who is a singer. Her name is Harmony and she really loves me."

"Well, hi Star." She extended her hoof as well, smiling.

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2003954 "We should really be getting into class." Just as Star said that the school bell rang. "Ahh." He screamed and ran into the class.

2003951>>2003948>>2003942>>2003933

As soon as Cloud heard the bell rang she grabbed Black Tea and ran to the classroom " Sorry are you okay Black Tea hope we're not late."

"True..." She ran into the classroom and saw many foals.

Black Tea glanced at the nearby clock.

"We're not really late."

2003984 2004006 2003967
"Okay safe we are not late because I would really hate to be late on the first day of school."

Taking her own seat, Scarlet looks over to Little Horn with a smile. Her eyes looked at her new friend, taking in what she looked like. Eventually, her eyes drifted down to Little's blank flank where they rested for a couple of second before shifting to her own flank where an open book was depicted with the words lifting off the pages. The yellow unicorn let out a small chuckle.
"I can see your horn silly, of course you're a unicorn, and wow a singer?. Is she famous?"

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2004006 Little Horn is a tan unicorn filly with blue eyes and a brown mane and tail. She is sitting near the front, talking with her friend, Scarlet, waiting to meet some of the new students and the teacher.

Little Horn's parents gave their foal a hug and kiss and told her they would pick her up from school. The parent soon left for their jobs and Little Horn waited to see who else would show up to class.

She took a seat near the front of the classroom.

"Uh-Huh."

Black Tea sat near the back.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2004026 Little Horn blushed a bit at the attention she was getting, "Harmony's not as famous as Sapphire Shores, but she sings when she wants to. Why is it that when some pony sings, you want to jump in and sing as well?"

Cloud also took a seat near the front of the classroom " Hi i'm Cloud Flutter what's your name?"

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2004055>>2004026>>2004048>>2004071>>2004049

"Hi there class. I'm Miss Cheerilee. And welcome to your first day at school. Now before we start how about we introduce our self? Who want's to go first?" Cheerilee asked as she stood in the front of the class.

"Ugh, I hate this part of the first day."

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2004091 "Now, now. Let's be positive." Cheerilee said as she smiled at Black Tea.

2004078>>2004071>>2004055>>2004049>>2004048
Scarlet's hoof shot into the air right off the bat, her eagerness not allowing for any shame to make itself evident despite the overzealous reaction.

"I I'm glad I didn't go first "

Star Sentinel
Group Contributor

2004106 "Alright. Tell us your name and a little bit about yourself." Cheerilee said with a smile.

"I'm Silver Night," she whispered to Cloud Flutter.

2004117>>2004114

"OKAYYYYYYY" whispers to Sliver Night " Hi nice to meet you."

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

2004132 Little Horn waited for Miss Cheerilee and Scarlet to finish their interaction before she would be called upon to give her name and other things the teacher wanted to ask of her. The pink maned teacher was really nice.

2004117>>2004114>>2004108>>2004091>>2004055
Nodding happily, the little yellow unicorn clambered out of her seat and up in front of the classroom. With a bright smile, she greeted the rest of her class.
"Hello everypony! My name's Scarlet Writ, but everypony can just call me Scarlet and umm...." For a moment, Scarlet stumbled over her words as she tried to think of something about herself. "Oh, and I really like to read and write. I've even wrote a couple of stories." With another grin, the little filly nodded and made her way back to her seat.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,106