The Filly And Colt RP group 77 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
ObsidianPony
Group Admin

1) Obviously there should be no OOC abuse or general jerkass behavior on this group.

2) If your thread is going to have anything such as Clop, Gore and etc. that others may not wish to see, please make that clear in the thread title.

3) Please try not to create the same game over and over, if you see a game that you like the look of try joining it instead of making another of it for no real reason.

4) Only one canon character is allowed per user but you can have as many OCs as you wish.

5) Unless otherwise stated by the person who made the game you are playing in please use only one character per game.

6) If the admins tell you not to do something, don't do it. Now obviously if the admin is being unreasonable that's different but in that case contact another admin, don't just take it upon yourself to decide that you're right.

7) Please mark any Out Of Character talk separately from your RPing ((this is one way, with double brackets))

8) Do not take actions for somepony else, or kill them without consent. If you were in a fight with them, you could say that you tried to kick them, but not that you kicked them in the head, breaking their neck and killing them.

9) Whoever created the thread you are in is running it, and controls the area you are in.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Here are two more you may want to have in there:

8) Do not take actions for somepony else, or kill them without consent. If you were in a fight with them, you could say that you tried to kick them, but not that you kicked them in the head, breaking their neck and killing them.

9) Whoever created the thread you are in is running it, and controls the area you are in.

--Sweetie Belle

1986405>>1986482

I have a question... I have some characters that would be the Mane 6's daughters... are we allowed to have OCs related to canon characters?

Ok then.Also,I have a question?Can we be one of the mane 6?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5