The Filly And Colt RP group 77 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Just so everypony knows,Timelord47 just got banned. I'm not sure why, or how long. If it's temporary, then we can just pretty much wait for him to come back. If it's permanent, a number of us do have admin rights, so if somepony wants to start things up again, that's a possibility.

In either case, I think things are temporarily on hold, and I just wanted to make sure everypony knew.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

Or, since a number of us already have characters, we could carry on as usual.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, it looks like ObsidianPony's picking things up, anyways. He posted this thread at about the same time I posted. I just wasn't gonna take things over myself, 'cause I already run too many other things as it was, and I wasn't gonna assume anypony else was going to.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

Yeah, I'm probably going to leave anyway. I just found out that timelord47 was TheaterCritic's alt.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah, I guess that means he isn't coming back, then. I think he lasted something like a day or less in another roleplaying group I'm in. Though, if this group survives, it'll probably be run better, at least.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

Yeah, not many can't run a group better than him.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I think I remember that his mother told the site admins to permaban him under his original account, too, so I'm assuming he's not coming back.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

His mom got him banned?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

As I recall, he was already banned at the time. She was just apologizing for his behavior and asking them to make it permanent. I remember seeing a copy of the message, and it sounded like it was probably real.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

Ah. Dude was an asshole anyway.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Here we are, found where I saw it. There's a copy here. I think that got to the admins.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

Wow. I... I'm amazed his mom took the time to write that.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah. I was surprised to see it. It kinda explains things a bit, though. When someponies acting like that, you don't always think of why they are. Not that that excuses him acting like a jerk, but it explains it a bit.

You know, Babs probably was the right character for him to be playing...

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

I disagree. Babs apologized, and took steps to correct her behavior. Conner just got worse, and took more steps to circumvent the rules.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I meant before the apology, but I suppose Diamond Tiara might have been better.

--Sweetie Belle

1986068 Theater Who? I don't get it.:derpyderp2:

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

All that's really necessary to know is that he was banned for being an asshole of epic proportions.

1986632 Wait, I looked it up.... Oh. That's bad. That guy is a @&$%¥+#! (I don't curse.)

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

You may not curse, but I have no fucking problem saying he was a fucking asshole.

I'm sure you know by now why he was banned, but I came to say that, if he does make another account, you should report him. I tried my hardest to stay on the positive, but he pushed me over the edge. Timelord was his third attempt at evading ban, and there are people that believe the message that was given to me/us was actually written by him. I'm sorry it happened, and I'm even more sorry if all of this is something you already knew, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Also, now that I've joined, I might actually try my hand at roleplaying (probably not, though).

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I knew who TheatreCritic was, because he had tried to join the Weston College RP and got banned from there within a day. I just missed the signs during the rp, and the first I heard of Timelord being banned was him pm'ing me saying he might be. I put together the pieces after this thread was posted. It was pretty much first thing in the morning for me at the time...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It didn't occur to me 'til later that he'd said Babs was related to his OC, and when we ended the RP for the day, Babs suddenly sprouted wings and flew. That was really weird, but he said he was going to sleep, and I was doing a buncha other things at the time and forgot about it.

--Sweetie Belle

Nice. Well, I'm emailinghim, so is there anything you want to say/ask?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25