Vent 127 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Fucking Derpibooru Permantly banned me accusing me of complaining when i wasnt. I deserve that April fools event Badge! I TOOK PART IN IT! and im sick and tired of being unable to get the same digital and base edit oc art everyone else in the fandom has. Pencil and paper art is Degenerate, Out of date, Impure and inferior. Digitl and abse edit oc art are superior. Almsot no one in the fandom has or want degrnate pencil and paper art. and only a deadbeat in extreme poverty from Mexico would want it. i wouldove been able to easily get digital and base edit and co art if artists wernt so greedy and didnt oppres people like me. those Idiot Moderators oN Derpibooru dont udnerstand. And what they did to me was wrong. they robbed me of my event badge. What they did to me was wrong and i deserve jsutice! I'm the victim of the fandom! What Derpibooru did to me was a Declaration of war!

7841775 In the end, might makes right. It's their site, they can do whatever they want.

There is no justice or fairness in the world. The Universe is uncaring.

The battles you fight might be noble, but you should not fight them if you're bound to lose. Pick your battles.

excpet im the victim and what they did to me was wrong. Those Derpibppru admins Deserve to die. Anyone who charges their art oprpess people like ma and are parasites. and they dont udnerstand that pencil and apper art is degrnate. so what if i call soemones pencil and apepr art degnrate? Thats not insulting thats the truth. Pencil and paper art is degenrate and outdated and almsot no one in the fandom has or wants it. and if you dont have the same amount of digitl and base eedit oc art like everyone else that makes you look like a lsoer in the fandom and if you look like a lsoer in the fandom that makes you vurnerble to being bulleid. and ive had enough of being bullied. Those who bulyl deserve to have their throast slit open, their ehads chopped off and shoved on p[ikes and or be beaten to a pulp and death threatened into silence. and i wouldove gottne digitl and abse edit oc art fo artists wernt so greedy, didnt oprpess people liek em who cant afford commissions and wernt parasites.

7842045 You may be 100% right about everything you said, but that still doesn't mean that things will be set right. There were many victims in human history who never received justice. Most crimes go unpunished. Such was always the case and will be the case in the future as well.

Yes, you are a victim, but that doesn't mean that they can't turn you into an even greater victim.

There is no justice in the world, so why are you searching for it? You won't find it.

i can find it. even fi i have to take drastics measures. like hire a assasin to silence a few Admins on derpibooru. but then again hiring a assasin is costly and they cant be found just anywhere.

im Fully aware that some victims never Recived Justice like whan Gareth Jones was killed by stalin's Secret police

7842130 Note however that an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Also, do you even want to waste your life on them? The most damage you can do to them is by leaving them behind and moving on.

im not moving on I deserve that event badge and i wont stop at nothing until derpibooru pays. im not afraid to go to war with Derpibooru even if it means starting a civil war in the fandom

and depribooru has alot of artists i cant tlak to them now since they banned me. and idk where else to get digitla and abse edit oc art. i tried oN DA no such luck its always greedy artists oprpesisng people like me who cant afford commissions and dont want dgernate pencil and paper art

and besides why should i wish detah on those Derpibpooru mdoerators? they deserve to die. and thats what soemone should do to those depribpporuo mdoerators. even if it means sending Derpibooru into Anarchy.

7842343 You could always learn to make your own digital art. AI could help you with that as well. Look at this cover art, for instance:

TSweetie Bot annoys Sunny
A century has passed, but the immortal Sunny Starscout still fights for harmony.
Bad Dragon · 4.8k words  ·  37  8 · 691 views

It was made with AI.

I dotn want ai art, i dont trust AI. AI DOES NTO DESERVE OUR TRUST!

and i cant make my own art i tried

i want my art from a artist noa fucking robot! No exceptions.

Fucking Derpibooru robbed em fo my event badge and now i cant get the same art everyone else int eh fandom has. all ebcuyase of fucking greedy artists whoc harge their art, oppress peopl like me and ar eparasites! might as well jsut form a Anti-Art mvoement and firebomb art museums

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16