Vent 127 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Can we vent about politics?

5104738 This has been an absolutely fucked election cycle. I'm surprised I don't see MORE venting.

5104770 It has been. First, let me hear your least favorite nominee?

5104802 The entire Republican ticket Donald Trump.

5104830 People violently hate Trump, do you associate yourself with Rioters and Black Lives Matters members? Do you favor the Democratic side or oppose them?

5104840 See, now this isn't venting. Now it's a discussion.

Also, liberal as ALL hell, hoping to god we get Sanders.

5104947 Sanders is awesome, and as much as people hate him, I bet you, he won't make it into office. If he does, he'll not do anything he said he would.

5104957 I'd rather he try to do what he promises than Trump getting a chance. Because at least Sanders is consistent with his message and not completely divorced from reason.

5104959 Here's the real question though. Why do so many outward countries care who the president of the US is this year? They've never shown much interest before, but this year even the Pope (the reason I refuse to become Catholic) spoke out against Trump.

Foreign policy is basically long-distance self defense. They need to know we can be trusted.

5104974 Partly what 5105350 said, and we definitely can't be trusted if we elect an unabashed xenophobe.

One way or another, both sides are playing to bring the system to its knees. Sanders because he pledges to fix it, Trump because he fucking feels like it. Our elections don't happen in a vacuum; this cycle can have some serious global repercussions.

5105378 Well, the way I see it, America's going to fall if we only have to choose between these nominees. None of them plan on fixing how America is run, but rather, changing it. I just can't see America lasting that much longer, Columbia would be happy with this though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12