Nothing is Sacred 107 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Reaps
Group Admin

So, I noticed a note about something added to the group a moment ago. I got curious about this place again. Let me be honest here, I expected nothing at all to come from this group. I definitely didn't expect 40 members, something I'm absolutely not complaining about. Thanks to this, I didn't expect this group would need any policing or much look through. I see I was wrong on this.

Upon looking through the folders, I noticed that the sub-folders are not being put to any real use. I'm about to take some time and fix that, but I would like to request that anyone posting a story to the group please use the sub-folders. If you don't want to go about it that way, post it in the main folder and I will arrange it appropriately.

Now then, that out of the way, with how things have been going for me lately, I may be soon making my own contribution to the group. I will warn you now, I'm pretty doubtful that unfiltered rage bodes well for my writing quality. That said, I'm going to be needing more admins very soon.

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

2609910 Yo, if you need me to, I can admin. Just say the word.

Reaps
Group Admin

2610000 Welcome to the force, recruit. I'm kind of in an indescribable blind rage at the moment, so if you could just go through and try to clean up the folders a wee bit, that'd be awesome. I'll return and add every story in the group to the main when I've typed up my own contribution.

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

2610348 That means I should go through and place stories in the sub-folders, correct? I just want to make sure so I don't accidentally mess anything up.

Reaps
Group Admin

2610562 Yes, please. Tagging characters is weird and I'm not sure who all would be included in certain things given there is a grouped tag for CMC and Mane 6. I'm almost done venting, too. So, that's good. I've gotten started on the sorting, too.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

If you need anything from me, just give me word, and instruction... And I'll do it!

Reaps
Group Admin

2610973 Well, let's see, 40 members, I can trust you, and I'm just getting somehow more agitated now... Help out Froggie if you get a chance?

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin
Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Why I tagged myself... I don't know.... so.... Comment above ^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9