Lost Authors 102 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
EnderBrony
Group Admin

As some of you may have read this thread, I figured I should verify it. This group is not just for the four authors we have folders for now. Any author that you know of who has left the site, tell me and I will make a folder for them, depending on how well known they are. I am also going to put the folders for the authors into classification folders. There are going to be 3 classification folders: Well Known Authors, Lesser Known Authors, and Other's.

Please, when I make the folders, be sure to fill them up with stories only by the author the folder is named after. Also, don't just let the folders sit empty, be sure to actually add stories.

Cherry Rie.

She wrote transequinist science fiction. Her final message suggested that she didn't just leave the site, but that she was facing a terminal illness. I have done as much research as I can, and what little I have found does not dissuade me from that conclusion. She was not just a pony author who left... she is gone.

I would like to add her stories here. She was a friend to me, while she was here. She should be remembered.

EnderBrony
Group Admin

1976286 I will create a folder for her.

I was going to suggest Storytayler, but it appears that the story he was known for, Tales of the Winter Academy, got deleted at some point.

I was also thinking of Church. Given that he appears to have come back as Churchy at some point, I'm not sure he counts, though.

How about permabanned authors? SilentBob had some good reasons behind being banned, but he also had some good stories.

--arcum42

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2185277 I'm not sure if I'm going to add permabanned authors at this point. This group is mainly for those who left voluntarily, rather than being banned. I'm still not sure though, I might add them, but in their own folder.

Understandable. I thought I'd throw it out there, since I wasn't sure if that was in the scope of the group.

Oh, here's a bit of an odd case for you. How about Irongalley? He appears to be permabanned, but his last blog entry before he was banned said he was canceling all his fanfiction. Of course, I've never come across why he was banned...

--arcum42

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2185836 I suppose I'll make a folder for permabanned authors, since they are technically lost authors.

Also, random fact: Irongalley was the first person to join one of my other groups, Minecraft Crossovers

Yeah, he was also a member of an RP group I'm involved in, and his guidelines for RP'ing were actually pretty good. He's definitely missed over there...

--arcum42

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8