Anti-Depression Ponies 1,888 members · 2,428 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I honestly don't know how to describe this video for months I've been considering whether to share it or not. so I didn't upload it to anti-depression. But as time went by, I decided that it was a video that I should share because it felt like it had a good message. in self-improvement and defeat the demons that hunt you, external and internal.
What do you guys think?

You honestly have to feel for Thor in God of War Rägnarok. He is a person is broken on the inside because of the terrible things he had to do in his “father’s” name. Odin really didn’t care for Thor, he only used him as a tool to do his bidding and accelerate his plans while eliminating any potential threats to said plans. Thor wasn’t a monster as depicted by the stories in the 2018 game, he was someone pushed to breaking point because he didn’t know how to personally face his inner demons, his wife and daughter or his alcoholism. Plus if you really think about it both Kratos and Thor are mirror image of each other. Both of them strived for the ultimate glory for what they wanted to ambitiously achieve, but in the end they both suffered heavily in losing what mattered most to them.

hello 7915882
:twilightsmile: I think you summed it up perfectly.
:pinkiesad2:Although I'm sad that you're the only one who watched the video. I honestly thought it would resonate with many in the anti-depression group.
because I felt like it had a good message. in support of your loved ones who need help. and one as an individual who needs to confront his internal and external demons.
just in case. I'm not saying that it would be easy like watching the video and you are ready to win in what torments you. but I thought it would be encouraging

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3