Anti-Depression Ponies 1,888 members · 2,428 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Nothing in my life ever wants to go right. My dad died two months ago, I constantly struggle with bouts of anxiety since I was little, I get into fights with my relatives, the financial situation is on a knife’s edge and my prayers just go unanswered. Why God? Why does my life have to be so rotten? Why won’t my prayers be answered despite my hardest I give my heart? I just am thinking of inflicting wounds on myself just to let that pain go.

You're a good person who deserves to be happy and safe. Everyone's life has meaning, including yours. Don't give up. You are stronger than you think.

Believe it or not, I was in the same boat earlier in my life. All I can say is that it does get better. Keep hoping, talk to your friends, and remember that it will get better.

7877183 If you think that your life is bad or if you think your life is good, you're right. It's all about perspective. What you focus on is what you will see.

You're not the only one bro. My life has gone downhill since high school ended almost a decade ago. I thought things would get better for me once I graduated, but they've just gotten worse. This year has been especially bad.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5