Anti-Depression Ponies 1,888 members · 2,441 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Anyone have any berserk buttons so huge and irritating that you wish you could punch somebody? Well tonight, that's what happened to me. Someone told me to "shut up" tonight and if there's thing that sets me off in a rage, it's that. Because from what I've been taught and how I've been raised, being told that indicates that individual doesn't care about what you say or who you are. It just really peeves me that this RANCID individual said this to me on a night when I had something great planned, a movie that I dearly adore that I'd stream on Discord. Believe I was so angry at that moment that I almost impulsively cancelled the event. Thankfully the stream tonight went off without a hitch, but now I've gone back to being angry with this individual, who I am SO ENRAGED at that I wish I could just punch him so much and so hard that his body would be BLACK and BLUE when I am done with him! But, being a Christian I know such a thing isn't right in the slightest, no matter how horribly offended I am. Well, I'm glad to have gotten all that off my chest, thanks for taking your time to hear me out.

Also, let this be a lesson to anyone who reads this: please do not tell ANYONE to shut their mouth the way this individual did to me tonight. Because you may never know how that person will react to such an indecorous and rude statement, why he or she might actually do something rather extreme as a response, such as assault or murder you. Anyway, thanks again for hearing me out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1