Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

What if Shining who realizes that after Twi leaves that he broke her heart decides to postpone the wedding while give Celestia and Twi’s friends a stern tongue lashing before finish saying ‘I hope your happy with yourselves at what you done’ before he goes after her where he comforts her and then begins to listen to Twi at what she has to say. The two then band together and expose the Changeling Invasion plot luring Chrysalis into a trap and rescuing the real Cadence. I always wondered what would happen if Shining realized that he hurt Twi’s feeling did something to comfort and listen to her about the ‘fake’ Cadence the episode would play out much differently. Cause well the need each other and I can see Shining take on Chrysalis after Twi casts a spell making him immune to Changeling Magic before he, Twilight, and Cadence combined their magic and send Chrysalis packing. Then Cadence and Shining get married like in the episode, but without Celestia and Twi’s friends. During the party Twi’s friends come to apologize including Celestia after the way they treated her when she tried to warn them about Chrysalis and her invasion plans. At first Twi is a bit bitter at them until Shining comes over to her and tells that everyone makes mistakes and everyone has have to learn from them. Before saying forgive & forget and Twi agrees and forgives her friends and teacher. I kinda wish they did that since to flush out the strong sibling bond with Twilight and Shining, but also had a episode that solely focused on Shining.

Then Cadence and Shining get married like in the episode, but without Celestia and Twi’s friends.

I don’t know about that, after all Celestia was supposed the wedding Officiant.

Ok with Celestia, but without Twi’s Friends.

Sounds interesting. Are you going to make that idea into a story on here? Where Shining Armor, after stripping Twilight of her best mare title and banning her from the wedding, sees Celestia, Spike and Twilight's friends leave the rehearsal room; slamming the door and leaving Twilight all alone; goes back in realizing that he just hurt Twilight's feelings and hears her out about the 'fake' Cadence. Shining Armor allows Twilight to cast magic, not only removing the brainwashing spell Chrysalis put on him, but also makes him immune to Changeling Magic; and then the rest of it plays out.

Kinda I was adding a little something special in a crossover story. A foreign power like Photon energy will literally destroy Chrysalis’ hold on Shining from a creature more powerful than the princesses or even Chrysalis herself. Then Twi and Shining find two legendary creatures that were hidden under the city and reawaken them before freeing Cadence and then punishing Chrysalis severely for her actions leaving her powerless and hornless.

What is this crossover with?

Pokémon and Legend of Spyro.

Ok also how bout having Luna replace Celestia as wedding officiant.

Let’s just say Twi and Shining will have a important role in the story.

So this will become a story?:unsuresweetie:

Probably already been done.

Who's writing it?

ACW has had more HISHE stories than any other episode. So any more ideas will likely be redundant as there's already one out there.

Actually, I doubt I've seen any story idea like this.

This would probably make me respect Shining Armor a bit more.

I could help you with it.

Granted, SHining Armor was mind controlled by Fake-Cadance aka Chrysalis. Still, he's in no position to call the others out. Luna might be the better choice. Shining Armor asking how and why she is so forgiving.

Honestly, I would do anything for a better apology scene.

So how do you want to do this?

Well still trying to figure it out, but I want it be part of a crossover story.

Well I will write it if you want..

Sure make it a Pokémon anime crossover around either the Advanced era or even the Dimond & Pearl series in the English Dub. Also give Shining and Twi Pokémon from the later generations including the new Gen 9. I suggest that it will be during Seasons 10 to 13 in the Dimond & Pearl series. The duo facing Team Galatia, Hunter J, and many other foes that Ash, Dawn, and Brock face in the show. I can give you idea what their first Pokémon will be.

For Twilight an Eevee and for Shining the Univoa Region Water type starter Pokémon Oshawott cause it evolves into a sword wielding Pokémon not to mention Samurott is one of my favorite fully evolved Water Starter Pokémon.

Here’s the intro.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29