Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

When Twilight gets banished after the wedding rehearsal, she ends up in Alinor where she is discovered by the Thalmor soldiers and taken in to see their leader in the capital city. She tells the leader about why she was banished and the leader takes her in as the mentor of the leader. A year later, she becomes a mage and a commander of the Thalmor and prepares for an invasion of Equestria to get revenge. The Thalmor sees this as their chance to expand and annex Equestria, enforcing their laws and religion on the citizens of Equestria.

Have you got the story idea for this?

What is the thalmor anyway?

You haven't watched the Elder Scrolls.

I haven't the slightest clue about Elder Scrolls, but this episode has been wringed out, left out to dry, soaked and re-wringed all over again in terms of HISHE ideas.

The Thalmor is the governing council of the Third Aldmeri Dominion,[1] the union of Valenwood, the Summerset Isles, and the client states of Elsweyr. As explained by Delphine, the members of the Thalmor are "elven supremacists" who seek to end the Empire and eradicate the worship of Talos as it goes against their own beliefs.[2] They claim sole responsibility for closing the Oblivion Gates in the Dominion (much like the An-Xileel). Although this is partly true, Martin Septim was the one who ended the Oblivion Crisis by destroying the Amulet of Kingsand invoking the avatar of Akatosh.

And its gonna continue to be used (Even after it being 11 years old, people still rant about it), whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Just like how Disney continues to dry out Star Wars, or EA continues to have Call of Duty dried out. Not to mention you forget that the mind is infinite. As long as their is a setting to write a different story, their will be ideas.

I personally don't like stories that involve Twilight being banished. The Elements of Harmony won't ever work again without the bearer of Magic, plus the other elements would render judgement on their bearers and the princesses for banishing Twilight after she is proven correct.

You still got any story ideas from my proposal since I’m a fan of the MLP/Elder Scrolls Crossover?

Interesting

What will happen with Spike?

He will be her and would get a visit from the dragons of northern Tamriel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12