Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I see some people have creative ideas for if Twilight was exiled for trying to "Ruin" the so-called Canterlot Wedding and I want to put my bit in. Note, this was an idea I got from Star Wars Theory so, full credit goes to him for the idea.

Video of the idea this story could be based on:

Plot: Being banished from Equestria for trying to prove that the Cadence everyone was seeing was a fake and evil, Twilight seemed destined for damnation until one day, a ship from the stars came.

Asoka Tano now a Gray Jedi was traveling through the stars when she felt a disturbance in the Force and found Twilight. Despite her reservations, she reluctantly takes Twilight in after seeing her potential in the Force. Years go by, the Jedi Order still rebuilding from Order 66 send Asoka Tano along with Twilight to Equestria to investigate rumors of Fallen Jedi Malcos trying to take down the fragile Jedi Order.

While there, Twilight runs into her former friends and family as they discover Twilight is no longer the pony she was, Twilight is now forevermore a Gray Jedi.

Note: A Gray Jedi is a Force User who walks the fine line between the Light and Dark Sides of the Force. These videos should give clues:

I will reiterate my statement here about scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas regarding this episode in particular.

its a good idea

I saw it, but it does mean people should still write what they want anyway.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4