Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
zzwolf #1 · Jun 1st, 2020 · · 2 ·

I have notice patterns in the Naruto x MLP stories I won't go into a list of them if you read them then you knows what I mean, the start point is the same as Remnant's Twilight Rose by Alvasa the only differents is Twilight keeps her memories and it's Hagoromo Otsutsuki whom lead the unicorn to the Mirror.

Here is the list of how the events in both the Shinobi world and the Pony world will change by add a unicorn.

1. Twilight befriended Naruto and through that friendship both will become the top two students then place on the same team.
  2. Twilight will help Hinata get together with Naruto, while the said blonde is doing the same with Kiba and his failed attempts to get a date with Twilight.
  3. Naruto awaken his bloodlines more sooner
  4. Twilight become the new own of the Chameleon Summon contract
  5. When Naruto leave for his two and half years training triping Twilight and Naruto had talk Jiraiya in not only taking Twilight but try a space jutsu which have the three end up in Canterlot while the changelings are attack it.

I hope whom ever make this story have fun making it.

I fail to see how these ideas are related to a Canterlot Wedding.

7232729 Have you read Remnant's Twilight Rose?

Now everything makes sense.

7232962 Any other questions?

I do. Would Twilight, Naruto and Jiraiya battle Chrysalis?. And encounter the mane five?.

1. Yes but it would be only Twilight and Naruto battling against the queen since Jiraiya get ponies and one dragon away from the combat zone while the army of two get a light work out.
  2. The five would be confuse since the whole time difference between dimensions while for Twilight it been years for her "so-called" friends to them it was last night they saw her last.

I see. So what's happened after this. And will Spike explain why he was afraid that he'll kicked out of the wedding?.

7382650 Yes he would and Twilight's friends would pick the wrong time to try apologize to Twilight while she's either training or testing a jutsu she had created.

Does this mean Spike will joined his adopted sister Twilight and Naruto?.

7382736 In the Shinobi train? yes as well the CMC since it a good way for Twilight and Naruto to work on their teaching ability.

I'm glad Spike will never Twilight's side again.

Wait a minute, the cutie mark crusaders?; what made Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle decided to joined Twilight and Naruto?.

7382788 Yes because they want to try getting their Cutie marks as "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, SHINOBIS YAY!" tell me you don't see that happening and it would be funny when Naruto and Twilight return to the Shinobi world if the CMC and Team Ebisu but heads and trying to show one other up.

Ok, if Spike, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle are now joining Twilight, but what about the mane five, Shining Armor and Prince Celestia?. Not to mention Princess Cadance and Princess Luna.

7432714 Since Princess Luna had been seal for a thousandth years to the moon she hadn't lost her warrior ways unlike Celestia and want to learn more about these warriors of shadows, as the mane four(I only see Fluttershy only wanting to learn about the summons animals) would try to join in a way to say they were sorry only to have the unicorn kunoichi shout in their faces but after a failed try in taking down a giant timber wolf did Twilight told her friends she had stop being mad at them after she had talk with Kakashia before the she, Naruto and Jiraiya leave the village, Princess Cadance would join so she won't be pony-nap never again

So Fluttershy want to learn summons animals?, interesting. But is Twilight going to forgive the mane five?.

7433496 Yes for the mane five it only been only a night since they have last seem her but for Twilight it was years, Shining armor won't be able to training with Twilight and Naruto until they know if the anti-mind control seal works and there is no time set programs in his mind

And what about the royal wedding?. Is Naruto going to be invited?.

7435095 It would be rude not to invite the two Shinobis whom help save them

What Jutsus will Spike learn?

7862097 Beside the Academy three it's up to who ever want to write this.

7862367 Sorry but if I was going to write this idea I want it to be a surprise also choosing chakra natures for the Mane 5(like I said before I only see Fluttershy only wanting to learn about the summons animals), Spike, the CMC, Princess Cadance and Shining Armor.

7862397 Any other questions?

7862429 I hope you have a nice day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27